• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it possible to rape someone accidentally?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2020/01/...g-92-year-old-woman-claims-his-pants-fell-off

“The man accused of sexually assaulting and killing a 92-year-old woman in Queens claimed to cops that he’d been trying to help the old woman — but then he lost his balance, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his genitals accidentally came in contact with hers.

Khan told detectives, “He fell down, his belt broke, his pants fell down and his penis fell near her vagina,” the prosecutor, Joseph Grasso, said in court.

At that point, something came over him, Khan claimed.

Defendant then stated that he did lift up her skirt and he tried to put his penis inside of her,” the prosecutor added.

Sources previously said Khan admitted to suffering “uncontrollable urges,” and said that this was the first time he acted on them.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know. You have to ask the Hardcore Muslims who study the Quran.

Dont ask those moderate muslims they won't know.
yah. I've been asking and asking, so far come up short. even the hardcore just repeat the same thing about uncovered meat. don't know if it's from actual text or hearsay.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
once i got an election while pantless and playing with my dong, fell off my bed, landed facedown, and penetrated a chick lying down face up at the side of my bed. yeah right.

You mean you are waiting for this to happen during al election, but please remember the stipulated law within the polling stations. ha ha ha ha

But, I have being waiting for that to happen when I get an erection as stated, all my life, not a 92 0r 93....a juicy, young SYT; LEGAL AGE not over age.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it possible to rape someone accidentally? is the same as asking Is it possible to vote PAP accidentally?

How to rape accidentally if at all possible? I am sure many want to learn to rape and get away scot-free at the same time. It's accidental and not intentional. :rolleyes: :wink: