• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it more advantageous to have an English name for my career?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only the chinks want to have an English name because they are shameful of their culture. You got hear Malay Indian Thai Japanese got English name ? Russia Spanish Italian all use their own distinct name.

Their names still get remembered.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is so funny from your list.

The Japanese and Korean version is Joji..Sounds funny too.

I like the German one. Gio. Short and nice. I didn't know Giordano is German. Funny.
giordano is the italian version of jordan. origin is hebrew and is pronounced with the “y” sound instead of “g”. in german it’s jordan pronounced as yordan. in dutch it’s jordaan pronounced as yordaan. in jewish it’s pronounced as yarden, from the river jordan. in german pronunciation, “g” is pronounced as “y” like john in yohanh. “gio” is not of german roots. the german version of george is jörg or joerg.

why don’t you call yourself “mo” as in moron or “kahn” as in kanina.