• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is CPF really your money ???

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can someone pls tell me why i must get a bank loan in order to get my CPF for my first property purchase.? i have to put myself in debt in order to use my cpf........

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can someone pls tell me why i must get a bank loan in order to get my CPF for my first property purchase.? i have to put myself in debt in order to use my cpf........

Datin,

Reason very simple. They want to pluck you left, right and center.

Just like they shift goalposts by increasing the retirement/cpf withdrawal age from the original 55 to a possible 75 years old just to defer from giving us back our money !!:mad:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ladies and gentlemen.

Please repeat after me, "CPF is citizen protection fee and i have to pay protection fee for the pappies to bring in more ft to screw us and our family and descendant"

Chant this 3 times before going to bed and when waking up in the morning. You will feel much better.

jw5

Loyal
Ladies and gentlemen.

Please repeat after me, "CPF is citizen protection fee and i have to pay protection fee for the pappies to bring in more ft to screw us and our family and descendant"

Chant this 3 times before going to bed and when waking up in the morning. You will feel much better.

I never chant this, but manage whatever funds I do have available and feel great. :biggrin:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unless you can wake up the 60%...

Try waking them up!! 2015 is the 50th Anniversary of SINgapura!

Bro, very hard to wake them up lah.

All it is needed is just before the election... give some of your money back... and all so happy to vote for them.

Those who are still not satisfied... during one of those rally, when they saw pinky said “If we didn’t get it right, I’m sorry,” ... all their wet dream started once again.

I am pretty sure the above two swing some votes.

For a packet of nasi lemak or fried bee hoon, they are prepared to sit for a few hours ... clapping away.

How to wake these people up?

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having an almost 100% total control of the media does not help us trying to wake the rest of the 60%.

The media is a very important tool that controls the mind and thinking of the people.

Other than ranting away in SBF or TR, what else can be done?

We have to start telling those folks that the money is our blood sweat money to begin with.

Learn to take the money and vote wisely a few days later.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ladies and gentlemen.

Sakali after chanting it for a few days, I really believe it to be true how?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quite ridiculous right? if don't have bank loan, cannot use CPF for your first property purchase...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sakali after chanting it for a few days, I really believe it to be true how?
Confirm feel much better lah. Machiam buy 4D for numbers that will never open but we still buy every week.

But seriously speaking hor, I already give up on CPF long ago liaoz. Now depend on myself to have enough to survive till I surrender IC. :smile:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you can pay in cash, correct me if I'm wrong and the rest by CPF.

no i am speaking from first hand experience... can pay in cash, still must have bank loan to get access to your cpf funds
what you are saying would seem to me to be the most logical, but this being singpore, we have other rules

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
quite ridiculous right? if don't have bank loan, cannot use CPF for your first property purchase...
What else is not ridiculous in Sinking land har? Need to own a piece of expensive paper before you can even own a car. And paper is for 10 years nia.

What more ridiculous is still many want to pay for the piece of worthless paper.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else is not ridiculous in Sinking land har? Need to own a piece of expensive paper before you can even own a car. And paper is for 10 years nia.

What more ridiculous is still many want to pay for the piece of worthless paper.

Not many, really. Sinkieland's motor vehicle population is a pathetic 110 per 1000 people while first world countries generally have more than 500. Cars are simply unaffordable in Singapore considering the pittance that Sinkies take home every month. The same goes for property. Less than 20% of Sinkies own their homes. And there are idiots out there proclaiming Singapore to be the richest cuntry in the world. :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not many, really. Sinkieland's motor vehicle population is a pathetic 110 per 1000 people while first world countries generally have more than 500. Cars are simply unaffordable in Singapore considering the pittance that Sinkies take home every month. The same goes for property. Less than 20% of Sinkies own their homes. And there are idiots out there proclaiming Singapore to be the richest cuntry in the world. :rolleyes:

We do not own our homes, after paying obscene amount of our hard earned money for it.... we are leaseholders , HDB is still owner!

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
no i am speaking from first hand experience... can pay in cash, still must have bank loan to get access to your cpf funds
what you are saying would seem to me to be the most logical, but this being singpore, we have other rules

Really? This makes no sense. No one can force another to take loan.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? This makes no sense. No one can force another to take loan.

this came from my house lawyer, so in the end, i took a min 100000 loan for min 5 year, to extract all of my 16000 from cpf
its obviously a fact very few people know about

Last edited:

DelphiGOD

Alfrescian
Loyal
this came from my house lawyer, so in the end, i took a min 100000 loan for min 5 year, to extract all of my 16000 from cpf
its obviously a fact very few people know about

Wendy, if you've 16000 in CPF, why not use it for mutual trusts and stuff like that and take a loan of 16000 instead?