• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is courts Legisied Ah Long?

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
My payments of $99 was overdue for abt 8 days

And they send in letter of demand and sms to me that they will come to my house to collect money if i do no pay up within 2 days.

anyone have same experience?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will not encounter this if your are "high tax bracket" Sinkies.

My payments of $99 was overdue for abt 8 days

And they send in letter of demand and sms to me that they will come to my house to collect money if i do no pay up within 2 days.

anyone have same experience?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to night court 26 and day court 14 everyday at subordinate courts and you can witness how leegime use the courts to threaten peasants to pay up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to night court 26 and day court 14 everyday at subordinate courts and you can witness how leegime use the courts to threaten peasants to pay up.

Voted in again and again by fucking sinkies who think that they think.
Got conned by fucking LKY and his mealy mouthing that he love Singaporeans and has only their good at heart.

How many times LKY lied and lied again.

Sinkies got what they voted for
A fucking royal that known no equal around the world
And from Gallup polls, Sinkaporeans the mostest miserable people on this fucking planet

But sinkies deserved it. They voted for it

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
why would anyone want to buy by hire purchase? If you cant afford, dun buy. Most stuff in courts are not essential items.
The muts buy at courts on hire purchase, then quickly sell off items at certain neighborhood shops to get instant cash for their drugs or whatever urgent needs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why would anyone want to buy by hire purchase? If you cant afford, dun buy. Most stuff in courts are not essential items.

malays what cannot afford the price need to pay by installments but the funny thing is i thought everyone says they are peaceful and don't need these material items and only greedy chinese ppl want them? :rolleyes:

The truth is they are either as greedy or greedier than chinese but don't have the money to buy them so of course need to pay by hire purchase and use racism to hide the truth.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muts buy at courts on hire purchase, then quickly sell off items at certain neighborhood shops to get instant cash for their drugs or whatever urgent needs.

ho about coming to repossess but cannot produce the exact item they have broken the law?