• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IRIS - An illuminati gang...

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean drama - http://asianwiki.com/Iris_(2009-South_Korea-KBS2)

Two elite National Security System (NSS) agents, Hyeong-Jun (Lee Byung-Hun) and Sa-Woo (Jeong Jun-Ho), who were sworn blood brothers, both fall for fellow agent Seung-Hee (Kim Tae-Hee). Sa-Woo attempts to suppress his feelings for Seung-Hee and wishes the couple the best.

Hyeon-Jun is then sent off on a solo mission to Hungary. In Hungary, Hyeon-jun accomplishes his mission and while in escape mode becomes wounded. Shortly later, Hyeon-jun finds out that he was betrayed by fellow agent Sa-woo. Seung-Hee attempts to help Hyeon-Jun escape, but a car explosion separates the two and both are misled to believe that the other person are dead. Hyeon-Jun is then saved by an unknown voice and learns of the secret society "IRIS".

One year later, Hyeon-Jun returns to Korea to seek revenge. During this time, the two Koreas are set to reunify, while the group "IRIS" are intent on stopping the reunification.

Last edited:

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any brudders watched this show? Apart from the pretty korean Kim Tae Hee, this Korean drama is full of twists and turns...very good drama...

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seen the show...fictional plot lah... but i must say its one of the top korean counter inteligence drama of all times..:biggrin:

Last edited:

RWSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to agree that its a good drama...Maybe because I like Kim Tae Hee too mich...chi ko pei like me of course lah....:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two elite National Security System (NSS) agents, Hyeong-Jun (Lee Byung-Hun) and Sa-Woo (Jeong Jun-Ho), who were sworn blood brothers, both fall for fellow agent Seung-Hee (Kim Tae-Hee). Sa-Woo attempts to suppress his feelings for Seung-Hee and wishes the couple the best.

Hyeon-Jun is then sent off on a solo mission to Hungary. In Hungary, Hyeon-jun accomplishes his mission and while in escape mode becomes wounded. Shortly later, Hyeon-jun finds out that he was betrayed by fellow agent Sa-woo. Seung-Hee attempts to help Hyeon-Jun escape, but a car explosion separates the two and both are misled to believe that the other person are dead. Hyeon-Jun is then saved by an unknown voice and learns of the secret society "IRIS".

One year later, Hyeon-Jun returns to Korea to seek revenge. During this time, the two Koreas are set to reunify, while the group "IRIS" are intent on stopping the reunification.

bro, were u from the old Delphi forums?

The Penetrator

Alfrescian
Loyal

On Korea drama plot the male and female lovers always in the end find out they cannot be together because they are long lost brother and sister !

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Korea drama plot the male and female lovers always in the end find out they cannot be together because they are long lost brother and sister !

Not this one. IRIS is a surreal drama on intelligence and counter intelligence...a really superb theme and plot and sub plots.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a cliche in dramas everywhere else but nothing beats Taiwanese dramas. Their twisted and convoluted plots are simply out of this world.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i love korean girls....nice, gentle and very shiok. men very handsome. the plot and counter-lot very illuminating. i old kopi love to watch all the korean series...and admire all the heroes and warriors. korean men are men of honour.....the ladies are ladies of great pleasure and talents. their minds, great wonders. their schemes great briains.

the koreans will soon take over the world.....hahhaaa!!!...we started with THE SKARF.....not bad for our two Singaporean girls.

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love korean girls....nice, gentle and very shiok. men very handsome. the plot and counter-lot very illuminating. i old kopi love to watch all the korean series...and admire all the heroes and warriors. korean men are men of honour.....the ladies are ladies of great pleasure and talents. their minds, great wonders. their schemes great briains.

the koreans will soon take over the world.....hahhaaa!!!...we started with THE SKARF.....not bad for our two Singaporean girls.

Old man kopiuncle loves korean drama? Wow....Hail to our Kopiuncle!