• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IRAS to lower property tax next year - GE must be coming soon. Don't fall for it

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE PRESS-Lower property tax next year for owners of bigger HDB flats - Straits Times

Owners residing in Housing Board flats will enjoy a reduction in their property tax in 2015 compared to this year, the Straits Times reported, citing the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore on Monday.

This comes as the annual values of three-, four-, five-room, and executive flats will be lowered from January by about 3 percent to reflect the dip in market rentals, it said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pre election goodies will have sinkies eating out of Pappy hands. We all know how gullible sinkies are and so does LHL.

I predict a rise in the popularity of the PAP to at least 65% or greater.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE PRESS-Lower property tax next year for owners of bigger HDB flats - Straits Times

Owners residing in Housing Board flats will enjoy a reduction in their property tax in 2015 compared to this year, the Straits Times reported, citing the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore on Monday.

This comes as the annual values of three-, four-, five-room, and executive flats will be lowered from January by about 3 percent to reflect the dip in market rentals, it said.

They have been "LOWERING" their property taxes for YEARS...& yet each year, after factoring in the discount, I pay almost the same amount all the time...+/- a couple of dollars..

WHAT IS NEW?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have been "LOWERING" their property taxes for YEARS...& yet each year, after factoring in the discount, I pay almost the same amount all the time...+/- a couple of dollars..

WHAT IS NEW?

Macam PAP's pioneer package, raise medicine cost than gve discount. Now wat yr, still take Sinkies as gong kias!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pre election goodies will have sinkies eating out of Pappy hands. We all know how gullible sinkies are and so does LHL.

That is why i stay away from sinkies....:biggrin::biggrin:

I can't mingle and live among such losers, it will insult my status as a human being.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it will drop to 50-55% but still win. The most boring people in the world. If there's a change in govt I will move out because I am undeserving of this new land.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop glossing the main issue !:mad:

Give us back all OUR CPF at age 55 NOWWW as per past practice!!!:mad:

It is OUR hard-earned money from years of toiling !!:mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Stop glossing the main issue !:mad:

Give us back all OUR CPF at age 55 NOWWW as per past practice!!!:mad:

There has been no change to this policy. I withdrew $500,000 from my CPF upon turning 55 and had no problems whatsoever withdrawing the money.

It arrived in my bank account exactly as promised.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
n increase garbage collection fee.................. actually the revamp into so many players was promised to bring cost down............ wtf happened?