• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IP Vanish

Super-Fast Connections - We are the only tier-1 VPN network, meaning faster and more stable speeds for you. No more video buffering!

100% Online Security - IPVanish is the best way to protect yourself from cyber threats and unsecured wi-fi hotspots.

Easy and Free Software - Simple point-and-click software for all your devices.

The Best VPN Network - IPVanish offers secure connections to 25,000+ IPs on 165+ servers in 60+ countries. Access the web virtually from anywhere in the world.

This is a nice app for streaming.. I once used it too.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am looking for a secure and stable VPN.

Apart from IP Vanish and Pure VPN which have been mentioned in this thread, can anyone provide alternative recommendations?
Of courese there are plenty in the marketplace but would like to hear the opinions of the forummers here.
My primary purpose would be to stream Singapore TV out of the UK e.g Toggle, etc. As a temporary fix, I am using Tunnelbear as they offer free 1GB of data each month but I find the service only so so. Slow playback and too much buffering.

I don't mind paying a monthly fee if the service is reliable.

Cheers.