• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Invoice from INSIS

babachai

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just received and invoice from INSIS to listing into directories that I did not asked for or approved.
Call them up and they say that this is their mass mailing to invoice customer. I was then told I can just ignore the invoice. If any of you guys received it call them up and complain.
Is is a kind of SPAMMING?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think CASE should sue them and make them pay something..they are preying on the guillibility of some Sporeans who might just pay up in confusion..haiz really despicable biz tactics. :oIo:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Another caught you off guard sales tactic?

I think it's about time to change watch dog.

:mad:

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
This FUCKING COMPANY - INSIS, is the subsidairy company of Yellow Pages, they also do the same thing to me.

I was trying very hard to get thru their real Hot Line to Fuck them off, they are lucky the line can never get through, or else I will surely fuck the GM , the MD up side down.

Who are they to issue an 'opt out' letter? Fucking connman company, trying to cheat me off guard to pay their invoice that I never request for service.

FUCK YOU DIE HARD HARD LA - INSIS:mad::mad:

Wasting my time to reply them, try and sue me for default payment la INSIS !!

I challenge you INSIS, you got balls post reply in this forum.. I Fuck you again INSIS, your mafia style I hate the most.

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you send an official letter putting all these in writting. There was one case few months or years, I coudnt remember that they guy has to end up paying for something he did not want.

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you send an official letter putting all these in writting. There was one case few months or years, I coudnt remember that they guy has to end up paying for something he did not want.

I think if this is the way then this society is going to see disaster, any big company can suka suka send invoice for pre-arrange service asking the end user to pay unless they opt out.

Then for those who cannot read English, they will force to pay,

This is very unethical and 'samseng' style of doing business, INSIS ought to apologize to every party who has been harass by them.

:mad::mad:

babachai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to their website INSIS.com and you can get the number. I called and the receptionist say that the one in charge is in meeting. I insist and keep calling until she put me through someone and then tekan them chialat-chialat. She also remind me that the conversation is recorded and I told her I dont care. Then she told me that I can ignore the invoice and I can get them in take the company out of the mailing list. PM me an I will tell you who I spoke to.

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it TAX INVOICE from them? If you OBJECT, you must ask for their CREDIT NOTE.

Otherwise, you will be liable and will have to pay for the late penalty or some sort of legal consequences for failing to pay them.

babachai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think the mailing list they got are from Singtel. The reason is that I have 4 companies in my premises and the ones that received the INVOICE are the ones that have registered a phone line with Singtel. The other companies(which do not have a phone lines) did not received the INVOICE.
Is this legal that INSIS uses confidential information?

This is what I got from their website:-

Editorial

We provide up-to-date coverage on business and trade events. The news coverage spans a wide range of industries including electronics, logistics, food and beverage etc. Our articles can be found on INSIS.COM and in NewsMag F&B, an F&B trade magazine that covers major food fairs around the world like ANUGA and SIAL, as well as lifestyle and entertainment spots like spas, nightspots, country clubs etc.

For more information, please contact Ms Oh Wei Lun, at [email protected]

Our Address:
1 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh
Yellow Pages Building
Singapore 319637
Tel: (65) 6356 8080
Fax: (65) 6355 3888

babachai

Alfrescian
Loyal
They change their contact number today in their website. The number now is the HOTLINE number that is listed in the INVOICE that is always very busy!!

I wonder if INSIS is owned by Yellowpages as they have the same address.

We provide up-to-date coverage on business and trade events. The news coverage spans a wide range of industries including electronics, logistics, food and beverage etc. Our articles can be found on INSIS.COM and in NewsMag F&B, an F&B trade magazine that covers major food fairs around the world like ANUGA and SIAL, as well as lifestyle and entertainment spots like spas, nightspots, country clubs etc.

For more information, please contact Tina Chopra, at [email protected]

Our Address:
1 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh
Yellow Pages Building
Singapore 319637
Tel: (65) 6351 1738
Fax: (65) 6351 1948/ 6351 1719

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, within 2 hours between the time your checked their website, they had changed the telephone number.

Must be either a full time sammie here or too free while waiting for people to pay them and have tonnes of time to surf sammy's forums.