• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Invested In China? Xi Orders Private China Companies to fight alongside CCP. Run

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is to serve the CCPee. Your motivation is also to serve the CCPee.

really disgusting. we have 1 million of them here. look at what is happening

i tell you this one thing: i know of one fellow here who married a china woman many years ago. now son JC already. he told me two years ago the china authorities cracking down on those holding dual nationality China dun allow dual nationality i did not know, so this guy wife was forced to renounce the china one as her family, life here in SG.

she went back visit family there and then did the renounce. they treat her very bad, made it difficult for her. at the end, the ica officer up there took her SG passport and threw it on the floor and spit on it. she is not so keen on china these days.

you hear these things and you simply cannot have any respect for these mainland chinese.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

i tell you this one thing: i know of one fellow here who married a china woman many years ago. now son JC already. he told me two years ago the china authorities cracking down on those holding dual nationality China dun allow dual nationality i did not know, so this guy wife was forced to renounce the china one as her family, life here in SG.

she went back visit family there and then did the renounce. they treat her very bad, made it difficult for her. at the end, the ica officer up there took her SG passport and threw it on the floor and spit on it. she is not so keen on china these days.

you hear these things and you simply cannot have any respect for these mainland chinese.
if they spit on our passport i will pee and shit on their flag. even?

apophylliso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'revamping' can only come from external sources i.e. regime change.

I'm sure Ho Ching and her Capitaland cronies most certainly do not want to see war. Errrr... what do you think? :wink:
agree.... the puppy white men already kowtow to see see pee ... $$$$$$$$

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is actually serious. you cannot deface the passport as its property of the singapore government.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal
if like that liao how to compete? our Sing business all dun fare well there in china are these businessmen or soldier for the CCP?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if like that liao how to compete? our Sing business all dun fare well there in china are these businessmen or soldier for the CCP?

Winnie wants to make China become more like North Korea instead of Vietnam.

When you make a deal with the devil, it's only a matter of time before you get stabbed in the back. What a surprise!

Many countries have already moved their factories, offices and capital out of China. At this point, only the truly daft ones still remain there.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then there is no motivation for individuals to do anything in China. what is the point?

We will build a greater China,China will grow larger!!!!!

Look at how successful it is,even without greed or private property incentive like our and brothers said,China has grown and spread all over the world,buying up half the companies,owning half the debt trapping half the ports,surpassing even its former communist master Russia by tenfold,and Russia dare not even call itself communist now... Chinese are selfless worker ants and work for the greater good.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at how successful it is,even without greed or private property incentive like our and brothers said,China has grown and spread all over the world,buying up half the companies,owning half the debt trapping half the ports,surpassing even its former communist master Russia by tenfold,and Russia dare not even call itself communist now... Chinese are selfless worker ants and work for the greater good.

successful? i do not see much success when it comes to china, alot of falsehoods re the economy, the figures are overstated.

besides the court of public opinion is sinophobic currently, this will continue to drag china down.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal

you have shit in your brains, idiot? COVID success you mean. Falsified accounting you mean. You are too deluded to see China is bankrupt and no one trusts them.

leeisphtui

Alfrescian
Loyal

the PAP is limiting its exposure to the china fiasco, and rebalancing towards the west once more so says LHL.

my brothers are singaporean chinese, not some villager who is led by a crazy 2nd world dicator.

you may be well advised to take off the rose colored glasses and see what is really there.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not regretting it:

Funny how EVERYONE who goes to Amazing #1 in the world America loves it. I myself had 2 blissful, wonderful years there and my huge account at Schwab continues to grow! I'm up over 500% in 9 years. Thank you America!

Funny-Plane-Meme-Transporting-Americans-Image.jpg