• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introducing PAP candidate for Punggol!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Very ugly and got this humsup look.

Palmergate has something to do with a pussy. This chap has something to do with the arsehole. Think about it. That arsehole could be either sex hoh. Song boh?
don't be lidat lah. to be a areshole surgeon is not easy ok. got to study many many many years and do many many many arsehole operations because can qualify ok. so respect the good doctor and give your vote to him ok ...

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be lidat lah. to be a areshole surgeon is not easy ok. got to study many many many years and do many many many arsehole operations because can qualify ok. so respect the good doctor and give your vote to him ok ...

Sorry I no stay in PE. If I stay in PE, I would give my support to a opposition candidate for more deferring voice in the parliament. Anyway, the pap has so many seats in there oredi. One less will not make much different for them. But one more for the oppsition is a big jump in representation in percentage term. My answer you song boh?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, the more co-drivers to slap the corrupted main driver is the way to go. Actually, the opposition should be the vehicle commanders.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah! Dat's the difference between the 40% and the 60%!

Is the glass half empty or is it half full?

Looks like when you are being screwed, you think it is good for you.

no lah, he can know a lot of your colon and anus with a digital rectal examination. and even your prostate too - big or small.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Firstly, I would like to state that I would be very surprised if opposition are caught off-guard by LHL announcement on the by-election. I would assume that they will be very used to such tactics by now and would have started work when Palmergate surfaced and he decided to step down. PAP has been known to resort to all these dirty tricks throughout the years. Those parties that did not prepare themselves do not deserve to be elected at all.

Secondly, I always wondered why PAP like to appoint Medical Doctors as MPs? Doctors are not good administrators. Why no Engineers, Marketeers, Sales, Accountants, etc...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah! Dat's the difference between the 40% and the 60%!

Is the glass half empty or is it half full?

Looks like when you are being screwed, you think it is good for you.

no lah, no doctor will screw his patient with his finger lah. i don't feel good hor.i kena whacked here so much until my skin becomes crocodile skin liao:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Secondly, I always wondered why PAP like to appoint Medical Doctors as MPs? Doctors are not good administrators. Why no Engineers, Marketeers, Sales, Accountants, etc...

doctors are respectable. doctors are adored. doctors are intelligent and compassionate people.doctors can be trusted. does not matter other people otherwise. if i am in PE, i vote for the good doctor....:smile:

jw5

Loyal

Why u never ask about lawyers?

Engineer = Lee Bee Wah

Accountant = Sitoh Yih Pin

Who says don't have?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Why u never ask about lawyers?

Engineer = Lee Bee Wah

Accountant = Sitoh Yih Pin

Who says don't have?

Quite true about lawyers too. So many of them....

And thanks for pointing out about the engineer and accountant :smile:

Useless

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nahbeh suddenly this forum comes alive! You all are jealous of this handsome, professional and stylo milo surgeon!

26617496%20-%2008_01_2013%20-%20jupunggol.jpg

"Thank u for PLP me. I will write to Baey Y.K. to recommend u a promotion"

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
on scanning the bio data. did i miss something? where is his wife and kids? no family?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to mention he literally has to smell shit every single day. No wonder he looks like 60 year old when he is only 40.