• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting Pictures I (We) Took

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha nice one...wait till BosSam and i post a nice picture of you :p

I have always wanted to start a thread that collates all interesting pictures I took. I am not a photopgraher, zero photography knowledge and the pictures are taken either with my iphone or simple digital camera. Everyone is free to contribute their own interesting pictures. But please, not those that are copied from the internet.

Erection2011 and BosSam found

Picture taken in Taiwan on my vacation in 2010.

View attachment 5839

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A lao pok car Toyota I saw during a trip to Malacca. Can't find cars in this condition in SG now.

SAM_0446.JPG

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I think some kind soul better start a thread to teach people(including me) how to attach large size pics. Someone did a good job teaching me in one of the thread with very good step by step picture. But I forgotten about it. Any kind soul willing to do it? I'll put that thread as a sticky.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here are some of the interesting ones :

1. The cLinic of HannibaL:
thedoctorisin.jpg

2. Where do you go Poo :
publicaccountantntoilet.jpg

3. CoLours' gaLore :
colorsgalore.jpg

:smile: