• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interesting Pictures I (We) Took

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damn Uploader.. Leong Sam Why can't i edit it???

Attachments

• DSCN0203.JPG
    DSCN0203.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats this bro? Magazine? Is it a subsidiary of High Times.

Funny thing was, When i was in Australia and going to all those underground bush parties high up in the hills, Without fail you will always see a large no. of Japanese as well.

8/10 times you see someone talking to trees will be Japs.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whats this bro? Magazine? Is it a subsidiary of High Times.

Funny thing was, When i was in Australia and going to all those underground bush parties high up in the hills, Without fail you will always see large no. Japanese as well.

8/10 times you see someone talking to trees will be Japs.

yes bro ...its japanese version of high times . yes , japanese like psychedelic party :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only use them a couple of times, I realize its all in the spit(Must use saliva to lock it)

yes ..must use saliva to lock it well ...but not easy . if im using normal papers i also like to rub it with coffee to make the paper burn slowly ..its dutch way of smokin a joint .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Here comes my home grown grafted Jambu Ayer bearing fruits :

jambuayer.jpg

:smile:

Eh brother, don't mean to be rude. You really plant this? Coz I'm also a plant/flower lover and I'm now growing orchids, roses and African violets

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nice, can make salad dish ..or makan straight.

You live landed house ah?:p

Nope, both oLd man and my famiLy are HDB dweLLers La..but oLd man have much greener fingers than me.This
pic was taken off his corridor..more pics to show you on his fruit pLants.:wink:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh brother, don't mean to be rude. You really plant this? Coz I'm also a plant/flower lover and I'm now growing orchids, roses and African violets
Not me, but my oLd man; and i am stiLL Learning from my oLd man who's born with that greenie-touch.:smile: