• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intend to convert this forum to Xenforo if database import works out

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I mean posting photos from my harddisk, not a link from 3rd party.

It seems like my harddisk photo need to be in the attached file format. Can it be done without the attached file format?
i got it. i have to change it to full image rather than thumbnail.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Full image
BEFA6779-E6C0-4AF9-A38B-6FB573B5F70E.jpeg

Thumbnail
BEFA6779-E6C0-4AF9-A38B-6FB573B5F70E.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thumbnails and full images appear the same size when you don’t log in, but after you do they are different sizes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thumbnails and full images appear the same size when you don’t log in, but after you do they are different sizes.

I have fixed that. Guests can now view full sizes images too if the poster selected that option.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much better posting news articles on this platform boss. Used to have to clean up the article formats in vbulletin ..

now it requires much less work :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have fixed that. Guests can now view full sizes images too if the poster selected that option.
that’s quick. thanks! now voyeurs who do not sign up and log in can see tits and camel toes clearer and larger. sure will boost traffic.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I entered but it directed me to Sammyboy.com

That is strange because I tried and I asked someone else to try too and it did not happen to either of us.

Give me the url that redirects you so I can investigate further.