• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Intend to convert this forum to Xenforo if database import works out

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
YY... It is because u havent bathe..:mad:

go take a bath Now! :biggrin:

Sam, mind if I ask how to reset my browsing preferences to latest coming first (instead of oldest). Or do we simply got to click on latest page, and still scroll down to latest? Old habits die hard:wink:

Last edited:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Yingyang.. here is how u do it..

go to the any of the forum > at the bottom of the page , locate the option "thread display option" > choose your setting here.

if u cannot find that option, it is time to get a new pair of glasses. :biggrin:

1.png

Sam, mind if I ask how to reset my browsing preferences to latest coming first (instead of oldest). Or do we simply got to click on latest page, and still scroll down to latest? Old habits die hard:wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yingyang.. here is how u do it..

go to the any of the forum > at the bottom of the page , locate the option "thread display option" > choose your setting here.

if u cannot find that option, it is time to get a new pair of glasses. :biggrin:

I will tweak the CSS to make it more visible.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. here is how u do it..

Kamsia, yours crossed mine. Was also trying to teach you to suck eggs too.:wink:

Psst... how do you reply to multiple posts (like before). Get to work, mate:confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Kamsia, yours crossed mine. Was also trying to teach you to suck eggs too.:wink:

Psst... how do you reply to multiple posts (like before). Get to work, mate:confused:

Not sure whether xenforo has that. It may be an add on.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Boss, 2 issues:

1. Still can't find the 'edit' button
2. Any way of showing the visitor stats like in the old forum?