• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

insider information ...good news for those who are rich that committed crime .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
heard from a reliable source that singapore judge will sentence only fine to those who are rich ( if there is a jail term for his crime , those rich usually serve the min jail term if they willing to pay the fine ) ...they even have a chamber to discuss whether they want to pay fine before the actucal sentence ....:rolleyes::biggrin:

i guess singapore goverment is hungry because Temasek have been losing money and trying every means to get it back from singaporean and FT ..:rolleyes:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only for small cases la. I doubt you will get away with serious crimes such as murder or kidnap

S

suicidalpap

Sometimes the judge will ask both the defence and prosecution to his chamber to discuss the possiblity that the accused admit his offence and a fine being imposed instead of a jail term. Connections also count.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes the judge will ask both the defence and prosecution to his chamber to discuss the possiblity that the accused admit his offence and a fine being imposed instead of a jail term. Connections also count.

guess ..you know how singapore court works ...:wink:
and sometimes inside the court chamber , they will also let the accused chose between ( before the actucal sentence )

1) heavy fine ..no jail
2) no fine , heavy jail sentence
2) heavy fine ...lesser jail sentence

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am assuming this kind of settlement is usually for those molestation cases. Sometimes, if you pay the victim to settle, don't even have to pay fine.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am assuming this kind of settlement is usually for those molestation cases. Sometimes, if you pay the victim to settle, don't even have to pay fine.

not only for molestation ...it also apply to ....

1) ah long
2) CPIM case
3) conman
4) illegal gambling den
5 ) illegal prostitution
6) fighting
7) thief
8) overcharging customer
.......the list goes on ....

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the Indian dude who was caught supplying cocaine and even Cheryl Fox was implicated? He was the son of a judge. He was featured a few months later selling super cars on the Straits Times.

Name one case where a rich man had to go jail... Sure have but hard to figure out right? Very rare mah....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hush....Drifter also told us about 'insider' news that Yingluck won..... about 5 hours after the counting :biggrin:

i already said . ..when i heard the infor ..i dont have time to post . im not 24/7 here .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Remember the Indian dude who was caught supplying cocaine and even Cheryl Fox was implicated? He was the son of a judge. He was featured a few months later selling super cars on the Straits Times.

Name one case where a rich man had to go jail... Sure have but hard to figure out right? Very rare mah....

also remember CK TANG boss of buying Kidney ?