• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Innocent chink uncle assaulted by two young ah neh gangsters

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
3 arrested after youths seen beating up man who said: "They challenged me"
fightmain.jpg

Posted on 18 August 2019 | 18,034 views | 17 comments

This story was submitted via WhatsApp. Click here to join our WhatsApp group.

Three men, aged between 17 and 55, have been nabbed for their involvement in a fight that broke out in Redhill on Saturday (Aug 17).

In response to a Stomp query, the police said they were alerted to a case of affray at 88 Redhill Close at around 11.30am and arrested the trio.

A 55-year-old man was conscious when taken to Singapore General Hospital.

Stomp understands that he is one of the three men who was arrested.

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to a video of the incident, which appears to have been originally posted on Facebook by user Liew Chee Keong.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...pp6saL21ojAV6NanM7PgUhB2j3ucoMAIQ#xtor=CS1-10

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 arrested after youths seen beating up man who said: "They challenged me"
fightmain.jpg

Posted on 18 August 2019 | 18,034 views | 17 comments

This story was submitted via WhatsApp. Click here to join our WhatsApp group.

Three men, aged between 17 and 55, have been nabbed for their involvement in a fight that broke out in Redhill on Saturday (Aug 17).

In response to a Stomp query, the police said they were alerted to a case of affray at 88 Redhill Close at around 11.30am and arrested the trio.

A 55-year-old man was conscious when taken to Singapore General Hospital.

Stomp understands that he is one of the three men who was arrested.

Several Stompers alerted Stomp to a video of the incident, which appears to have been originally posted on Facebook by user Liew Chee Keong.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...pp6saL21ojAV6NanM7PgUhB2j3ucoMAIQ#xtor=CS1-10

Good. Hang the 2 fucking Indian swines.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The 2 Shitskins should be shot and have their corpse hung and whipped in Little Fucking India.
Yes indeed. Not a nice thing to kick and stomp a person when he is down, and hitting him when he wasn't looking. Two young men against one old uncle. This is assault! I also blame the uncle for not knowing kungfu. Because all chinks know kungfu. He didn't get the memo.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes indeed. Not a nice thing to kick and stomp a person when he is down, and hitting him when he wasn't looking. Two young men against one old uncle. This is assault! I also blame the uncle for not knowing kungfu. Because all chinks know kungfu. He didn't get the memo.:biggrin:
Ah nehs are like hyenas. Only garang when they outnumber the opponent
Like to sneak Attack and take cheap shots

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle think live is too long ... young punk should find someone worthy to spar.

Imagine your girlfriend knew that you won a fight with uncle ... how proud can you be ?

Uncle no saint either I believe.

Integration had failed as proven again. People must realize that different races are not the same. Forcing down our throats will do more harm than good.

IQ and Race

Dey Thambi,

It's your race that acted like the idiots they are. 81 IQ and all.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's appalling to see the nice uncle being assaulted by shitskins. I hope the court sentences them to many strokes of the rotan.

Why appalling?

Everytime a chink gets beaten up, it's something to cheer about.

Stinkiepore just too boring otherwise.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither shud camel fucker immigrant from Yemen aka ArseholeLand

The natives are Malays.

Malays can choose to admire or imitate or accept any immigrant group of their choice.

Drinking children's pee soaked eggs makes the chinks look like the morons that would cower in front of commie CCP.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
To take down fucking shitskins. Grab one and strangle the filthy animal and punch him repeatedly.

Once one of them is subdued, the rest will scram.

Do I sense pent up frustration there?

It's OK.

We know chinks are cowards and sissies.

They let themselves be f@rked by any race, Ang Mohs, Kelings or any other.

They don't mind PAP or CCP ruling over them for decades at a stretch. For most of their history too, their roles were confined to those of peasants. Peasantry doesn't produce brave generals or articulate artists or brilliant scientists.

Peasantry produces the mediocre workers doing mundane jobs keeping the economy humming for the elites to relish.

Typical of a stinky chink.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do I sense pent up frustration there?

It's OK.

We know chinks are cowards and sissies.

They let themselves be f@rked by any race, Ang Mohs, Kelings or any other.

They don't mind PAP or CCP ruling over them for decades at a stretch. For most of their history too, their roles were confined to those of peasants. Peasantry doesn't produce brave generals or articulate artists or brilliant scientists.

Peasantry produces the mediocre workers doing mundane jobs keeping the economy humming for the elites to relish.

Typical of a stinky chink.

Fuck you and fuck your dalit filthy Indian mother's black cheebye!