• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Innocent chink uncle assaulted by two young ah neh gangsters

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
hard to say what happened lah glockie. video started too late. but definitely the uncle kuai lan look and the thambi's look damn hot under the collar.

but what impressed me most was the bystanders. can't tell if bike rider is Malay or Chinese, but he and the Indian lady did the right thing. :thumbsup:

I still have faith in humanity.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've never been to Redhill Close before. I've been to Tiong Bahru Rd to the north and Jalan Bukit Merah to the south. I will explore Redhill Close soon.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle think live is too long ... young punk should find someone worthy to spar.

Imagine your girlfriend knew that you won a fight with uncle ... how proud can you be ?

Uncle no saint either I believe.

Integration had failed as proven again. People must realize that different races are not the same. Forcing down our throats will do more harm than good.

IQ and Race

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
non action by SPF on the two landwhale anti chinese activist has embolden its community youths to on enthic cleansimg rampage.

just few days back, robbers from similar landwhale community launch full thieving s assault on chinese busineses.