• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infraction and Stupidity. Are they the same?

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I am still alive and standing.

If Infraction can remove the daftness, I would gladly let you infract till you get well. An Imbecile does not use his brains much.
On the contrary, the imbecile probably uses WHATEVER brain he has much more than he should. Imbeciles share the common trait of lack of insight.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
An Imbecile like you should be thankful to Boss for letting you off so lightly with a 15 point Infraction!
:oIo:SPASTIC MAGGOT:oIo:

aiyah, you're making a fool of yourself here....insulting all the seniors and brothers with INFRACTING POWERs....you don't have to exercise such mindless infractions...use your common sense lah. time to infect people, you do it and justify it. that's the spirit of the reputation system and the infraction system. BOSS gave all of you the power and the privileges, and some of you simply ABUSED it.

So the next time you want to infract forummers, think twice okay? Thank you very much for your understanding.

GOONDUSAMI

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah, you're making a fool of yourself here....insulting all the seniors and brothers with INFRACTING POWERs....you don't have to exercise such mindless infractions...use your common sense lah. time to infect people, you do it and justify it. that's the spirit of the reputation system and the infraction system. BOSS gave all of you the power and the privileges, and some of you simply ABUSED it.

So the next time you want to infract forummers, think twice okay? Thank you very much for your understanding.

I am sure you are referring to the Imbecile Moolightaffairs as I have neither th power to Infract or ban people.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goondu like to talk at rubbish heap. goondu thread end up in rubbish heap. goondu stuck in rubbish heap, kopi uncle want to join goondu? wow! my pt shoot up the sky after my courageous action of giving infractions to goondu. a lot of samsters supporting my action.

yes, kopiuncle you are right. goondu is stupid for getting so much of infractions. i am 替天行道!that is why i am not banned and even my pt shoot up like bull market. i am righteous and goondu is evil. kopi uncle u on the evil side?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
goondu like to talk at rubbish heap. goondu thread end up in rubbish heap. goondu stuck in rubbish heap, kopi uncle want to join goondu? wow! my pt shoot up the sky after my courageous action of giving infractions to goondu. a lot of samsters supporting my action.

yes, kopiuncle you are right. goondu is stupid for getting so much of infractions. i am 替天行道!that is why i am not banned and even my pt shoot up like bull market. i am righteous and goondu is evil. kopi uncle u on the evil side?

waulau 999 !!! you are the Mata of this forum. I'm sorry if I've hurt you.Please don't ban or jail me.Terimah kasish...

Flozzy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now MOON becomes supermata liao...hit 1000 and over!!!...don't play play okay...very powderful now with very powderful backers and masters.....nice dialogue....many pissed off ...sad.
tat old man hou lian kia..maybe he is chao ah gua type...pui pui ae ae LJ tae tae...pee also cannot see LJ type of old man...humsup lou...

OrNeeKu

Alfrescian
Loyal
tat old man hou lian kia..maybe he is chao ah gua type...pui pui ae ae LJ tae tae...pee also cannot see LJ type of old man...humsup lou...

How do you know young Flozzy? Young lady must behave like a lady. Your words are no good.