• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infamous Quotes from World Class Jiak Liao Bees !!

Katana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well thats what u get by voting them into power. Even though PAP always win big elections after elections, we must keep them in check by reducing their seats otherwise they will deliver empty promises and sing a different tune after post election.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take a look at the legal letter sent by Helen Yeo (wife of Yeow Cheow Tong of infamous http://www.yeocheowtong.com) to the authors, May Chu and John Harding:

http://www.escapefromparadise.com/NewFiles/hyl.html

Why Helen Yeo dare not sue the authors, May Chu and John Harding ?

So, "there's something basically wrong" if Helen and Cheow Tong dare not sue May Chu and John ??

More Infamous Quotes from Lee Kuan Yew

"When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong. - MM Lee Kuan Yew on James Gomez, Channelnewsasia, May 2006

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'You know, the cure for all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government. You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again: Humpty Dumpty cannot be put together again...and your asset values will be in peril, your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers.'
- MM Lee Kuan Yew - Justifying pay hikes for Singapore ministers, The Straits Times, 5 April 2007

34rujk1.jpg

Highest, best paid Jiak Liao Bees in the world!

jw5

Loyal
Well thats what u get by voting them into power. Even though PAP always win big elections after elections, we must keep them in check by reducing their seats otherwise they will deliver empty promises and sing a different tune after post election.
Exactly.
We need opposition members to ensure more transparency and accountability.
Not necessarily because they are better or worse people or MPs.
Another famous quote:
"Singaporeans are the weakest link in the fight against dengue."

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object height="344" width="425">
</object>
<object height="344" width="425"> </object>
<object height="344" width="425"> </object>​
<object height="344" width="425"></object>
<object height="344" width="425"></object>
<object height="344" width="425"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q_lzrGUGAWM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Money No Enough 3

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, Father of Motherfucking $inkies, we showed you the beggars in Singapore, what the fuck are you going to do about it ?

2qmqa87.jpg

2yl8k7d.jpg
2ed9tg0.jpg

28i169x.jpg
16k5dnc.jpg

dvkg14.jpg

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Fair-weather Singaporeans will run away whenever the country runs into stormy weather. I call them 'quitters'. Fortunately, 'quitters' are in the minority. The majority of Singaporeans are 'stayers'. 'Stayers' are committed to Singapore. Rain or shine, they will be with Singapore. As we say in Hokkien, 'pah see buay zao'." - SM Goh National Day Rally 2002 Click!

Two-Faced ex-PM Goh (吳作棟) criticizes "quitters's" who leave Singapore,
but The Straits Times reveals that his own daughter is a "quitter," living in England!
(Just like Helen Yeo & Yeo Cheow Tong's daughters in the USA)

[FONT=Times New Roman,Georgia,Times]
LeeCraven.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]PM Goh in London visiting his "[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]quitter[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]" daughter, Jin Theng.
She lives in England with her
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]English husband, Lee Craven.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]One rule for Singapore's elite two-faced rulers, another for Singaporeans.[/FONT]​

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote:
In other countries, politicians get 'under table money' to supplement their insufficient.
In Sinkapore, they get it 'on the table'. By switching the method, it appears to be 'non corrupted'.
Essentially it's a day light robbery, even worser than corruption.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
["When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong. - MM Lee Kuan Yew on James Gomez, Channelnewsasia, May 2006

He is right, we do have a problem here because our court is run by a group of chief kangaroo boxer and even the "irrelevant" lawyer is not playing a fair referee in the court of law. Many people have sued LKY and see what hve happened? They were thrown out of court upon the request of LKY.

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I had millions $$ yearly salary, I could also sprout the same rubbish !!

What causes Sinkies to be complacent ?? Father of Motherfucking $inkies control the court, fix the aggressive opposition, and feed a bunch of jiak liao bees like the MPs, poodles, and civil servants to "strangle" true Singaporeans. There are oppressions everywhere in Singapore! If my aussie friends could feel it, who can't ??

His answer: "Singaporeans have become complacent!" :rolleyes:

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk big fuck as if you know the internal management of the PAP, you're just a fucking son of the losers that anyhow assuming all these shit without any fucking evidence. What a fucking son of the fucking losers you are. HA HA HA!

If I had millions $$ yearly salary, I could also sprout the same rubbish !!

What causes Sinkies to be complacent ?? Father of Motherfucking $inkies control the court, fix the aggressive opposition, and feed a bunch of jiak liao bees like the MPs, poodles, and civil servants to "strangle" true Singaporeans. There are oppressions everywhere in Singapore! If my aussie friends could feel it, who can't ??

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking no brain fucktard! Everything regarding PAP is clinton666, everything scolding you all pea-brain fucktards also clinton666. You all really make me laugh! HA HA HA!

Wow.. Gardens school dropout aka clinton666 aka PAP_Die-hard_Fan, u juz logged in to make this loser post here and logged out in super quick time! :eek:

clinton666_boh lan jiao_eh chee bai kiah_mother geylang prostitute_$1 one suck_many bangla customer_kan chee bai free!!!!!!!!

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gardens School Dropout !!

You want evidence to show that your ah qua dad fuck your mum with strap-on dildo ?

You fucking chee bye kia with plastic chee bye !! Hor Gao Kan La... FUCK YOU DEAD !! Are you laughing at your dad's strap-on dildo ??

Funny_finger_justforyou.gif

Don't talk big fuck as if you know the internal management of the PAP, you're just a fucking son of the losers that anyhow assuming all these shit without any fucking evidence. What a fucking son of the fucking losers you are. HA HA HA!