• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Infamous Quotes from World Class Jiak Liao Bees !!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" our women will become maids in other people's countries, foreign workers.'
- MM Lee - Justifying pay hikes for Singapore ministers, The Straits Times, 5 April 2007

[/UOTE]

LKY did not "GET REAL" that undergrads ladies have been earning side income by luring rich man in orchard road. Are you achieving swiss standard of living or china villagers standard of living? Don't forget prostitute came from china villages.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Right now we have Low Thia Khiang, Chiam See Tong, Steve Chia. We can deal with them. Suppose you had 10, 15, 20 opposition members in Parliament. Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore , I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them, to buy my supporters votes, how can I solve this week's problem and forget about next year's challenges? "PM Lee Hsien Loong, 3 May 2006.

classic statement, i think the world will laugh together with us in tears.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

WHAT A FUCKING MORONIC MINISTER !!

here's what MM Lee said in April 2007:-

........you have to pay the market rate or the man will up stakes and join Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers or Goldman Sachs and you would have an incompetent man and you would lost money by the BILLIONS.....!!!!!!

LKY is so prophectic!:biggrin:....wonder if he 'eats' his own words!:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
The men/Gals fr MS,Goldman,Lehman are all qing up for job and claim unemplyment benefits fr black Omaba,he,that is the fact.

LKY simply loves to predict the opposite of what would happen,go against his claim,and you would be about right,NO?

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a lame, feeble, and henpecked PM would make such balless statement !!

"Right now we have Low Thia Khiang, Chiam See Tong, Steve Chia. We can deal with them. Suppose you had 10, 15, 20 opposition members in Parliament. Instead of spending my time thinking what is the right policy for Singapore , I'm going to spend all my time thinking what's the right way to fix them, to buy my supporters votes, how can I solve this week's problem and forget about next year's challenges? "PM Lee Hsien Loong, 3 May 2006.

classic statement, i think the world will laugh together with us in tears.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Without the elected president and if there is a freak result, within two or three years, the army would have to come in and stop it." - MM Lee Kuan Yew
jh7e4h.jpg

"I love my job! Fat pay cheque, rubber stamping, ribbon cutting, awards presentation, attending parties, flip pratas and oh..
even makapaaa knows i can flip pratas without batting an eyelid" hehehe..

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If you want to dance on a bar top, some of us will fall off the bar Top. Some people will die as a result of liberalising bar top dancing¡_ a young girl with a short skirt dancing on it may attract some insults from some other men, the boyfriend will start fighting and some people will die." - Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports

2akmyc5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiasi

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Please do not assume that you can change governments. Young people don't understand this" - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, post-2006 General Elections

2lkxoxu.jpg

"Please do not assume that you can change governments. Young people don't understand this" - Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew, post-2006 General Elections

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote buying is considered bribery and illegal. UN should step in for the next Singapore general election to ensure fairness.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Retrenchment is good for Singapore . If there is no retrenchments, then I worry." - SM Goh

2 MRT suicidal videos caught on tape. These are the real case that happen in Singapore few months ago. There were news regarding the cases.
The story behind was sad. One of the stories, was said that the man who suicided was terribly poor and under educated. He has a family with a wife and children. He was jobless for months and still cant get a job. Instead of going to get the proper help from the community, he decided to suicide. After the case, the community begin to do a large donation to the poor family. But don’t you think everything is way too late?

Admiralty Incident

fcozo.jpg

Warning! Not for the faint hearted. Watch at your own risk.

Yishun Incident

of6df6.jpg

Warning! Not for the faint hearted. Watch at your own risk.

"Retrenchment is good for Singapore . If there is no retrenchments, then I worry." - SM Goh

Last edited:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"If you sing Jailhouse Rock with your electric guitar when others are playing Beethoven, you are out of order. The whip must be used on you." - SM Goh

255tczl.jpg

2jkh5.jpg

2d7zbl2.jpg

"If you sing Jailhouse Rock with your electric guitar when others are playing Beethoven, you are out of order. The whip must be used on you." - SM Goh

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Restoring the pay cuts of civil servants and ministers is reasonable as Singapore's economy has now regained momentum." - Ng Eng Hen

"I don't think my reading for the economy is strong enough for us to even consider asking for the restoration of the cut in CPF." - Lim Boon Heng

"If we ever introduce anything like quotas or incentives based on race, it will reinforce the perception that Malays and Indians have low skills and can only get jobs because of an incentive or quota." - Tharman Shanmugaretnam

"These schools (SAP schools) need to remain essentially Chinese to give the edge in interacting with China..." - self contradictory statement made by Tharman Shanmugaretnam again

"The PAP Government has always thrived on its ability to anticipate problems." - Wong Kan Seng

"We are not able to be everywhere as a government to know everything in Singapore." - PM Lee

Cthulhu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In other countries, politicians making such outrageous comments would have been humiliated by the press and booed out of office by the people.
Only in this unique country do they get reelected time after time after time ...

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Infamous Quotes from Lee Kuan Yew

"Even from my sick bed, even if you are going to lower me into the grave and I feel something is going wrong, I will get up.” - Lee Kuan Yew (1988 National Day Rally)

"If nobody is afraid of me, I’m meaningless." - Lee Kuan Yew, 06.10.1997

"Mine is a very matter-of-fact approach to the problem. If you can select a population and they're educated and they're properly brought up, then you don't have to use too much of the stick because they would already have been trained. It's like with dogs. You train it in a proper way from small. It will know that it's got to leave, go outside to pee and to defecate. No, we are not that kind of society. We had to train adult dogs who even today deliberately urinate in the lifts." - Lee Kuan Yew on Singapore society, The Man & His Ideas, 1997.

"If I have to shoot 200,000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it." - MM Lee Kuan Yew evoking the ghost of Deng Xiaoping whilst endorsing the Tiananmen Square massacre, Straits Times, Aug 17, 2004

"When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong. - MM Lee Kuan Yew on James Gomez, Channelnewsasia, May 2006

"Merit over nepotism" - MM Lee Kuan Yew

"Low salaries will draw in the hypocrites who sweet talk their way into power in the name of public service, but once in charge will show their true colour, and ruin the country." - MM Lee Kuan Yew 2007, on Minister's Pay

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More Infamous Quotes

"Fair-weather Singaporeans will run away whenever the country runs into stormy weather. I call them 'quitters'. Fortunately, 'quitters' are in the minority. The majority of Singaporeans are 'stayers'. 'Stayers' are committed to Singapore. Rain or shine, they will be with Singapore. As we say in Hokkien, 'pah see buay zao'." - SM Goh National Day Rally 2002 Click!

"If you don't have the law of defamation, you would be like America where people say terrible things about the president and it can't be proved." - PM Lee Hsien Loong Apr. 24, 2006

"If we had an English-educated middle class to begin with in 1960 -- querulous, arguing, writing letters to the press, nit-picking, chattering away - we would have failed." - MM Lee Kuan Yew