• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indons names Warship after Terrorists..... Singapore kena fark spider again

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is to serve the Indonesian delegation Pork at the next state function. Pork flavoured air bandung for drink, char siew for main entree, bak kuah for desert, etc. I think the message will be very clear after that.

Next time they ask for aid, give them a pig head offering!!

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The solution is to serve the Indonesian delegation Pork at the next state function. Pork flavoured air bandung for drink, char siew for main entree, bak kuah for desert, etc. I think the message will be very clear after that.

That is not a peaceful solution but an extreme provocation. Get real.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Next time they ask for aid, give them a pig head offering!!

Yeah lor, next time they got tsunami or volcano eruption, and ask for aid, send them canned pork lah. Those old days SAF cubed pork in the C rations quite tasty. If they don't want to eat it, than starve lor. After 2 days no food, they will think its the most delicious meat on earth.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That is not a peaceful solution but an extreme provocation. Get real.

I see, so what theyare doing with the warship names is not provocation? Why don't u get real. Countries have gone to war over a football match, this kind of warship naming crap would warrant an armed incursion in most other countries.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesians who are not of the muslim faith do eat pork..........and in public.........:rolleyes:

Yeah lor, next time they got tsunami or volcano eruption, and ask for aid, send them canned pork lah. Those old days SAF cubed pork in the C rations quite tasty. If they don't want to eat it, than starve lor. After 2 days no food, they will think its the most delicious meat on earth.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
indo can play these heart cards because they they knows we sinkie need their natural gas,we need their sand,we need their export of food.
Malaysia has since played less of these spade card because sinkie show them that newater is NOW called the spade 2 card.
lan lan the most once in a while Malaysia show us the ace/king/queen card

in the past
malaysia hold spade_2.png
now we are holding it.

in the past
indo hold the heart_2_svg.png
now they still holding it
once singapore hold the heart 2 card,
lhl might not be invincible ,but at least wer dont have to be shown the middle finger every now and then

simple to say
newwater is spade 2
natural gas and sand is heart 2
airforce is club 2
food resource is diamond 2
lky took 40 years to snatch the spade 2 card.
can we trust lhl to snatch over the heart 2 card?

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Political diplomacy has always been our strength.
So let it be, let it rest....it will all pass with time.

Hello!!! Don't u get it!! It's not the naming of their dumb tin can warship. It's sending their commandos to bomb and kill innocent civilians in Singapore. They did it in the past, they can do it again!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello!!! Don't u get it!! It's not the naming of their dumb tin can warship. It's sending their commandos to bomb and kill innocent civilians in Singapore. They did it in the past, they can do it again!!

The Indon commandoes would be much love and respected if they had blown up smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY.
They should have done that and be heros not just in Indonesia, they be heros in Singapore as well

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah!! Another 100m or so, they would have hit the Istana!!

Yeah lor, I always wondered why they never attacked the IStana or LKY himself. Even if they all die and its a suicide mission, I think its more honourable and heroic than to kill 2 woman civilians.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah lor, I always wondered why they never attacked the IStana or LKY himself. Even if they all die and its a suicide mission, I think its more honourable and heroic than to kill 2 woman civilians.
I think they hit the McDonald house because the Israel attaché there.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

it is precisely what you said that diplomacy should be exercised with great urgency and prudence..

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember this when young. It was terrible, everyone afraid to go out!!

again, this is a grim reminder that singapore is situated in a very sensitive geopolitical arena. and we have to walk gingerly with great caution always. political diplomacy is still our greatest strength.

nomorelisa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, so what theyare doing with the warship names is not provocation? Why don't u get real. Countries have gone to war over a football match, this kind of warship naming crap would warrant an armed incursion in most other countries.

Read my lips....they are an unwelcomed provocation but what can we do? Your rants in SBF are just what they are, which is zilch. It remains for us to be vigilant and use our diplomatic channels which will fall on deaf ears.

We may be small but we are not incapable of inflicting damage should push comes to shove. It will be sheer foolishness on our part to challenge them over the matter and escalate the tension caused by the indos. We need to bide our time and give them a black eye over this issue once the dust has settled down when the opportune moment arrives.