• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian apology

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One small apology and netizens go ga ga. Praise all round, some exclaim "what a relief", some say "it's about time".

What the fuck shit is this. Don't tell me one day the PAP gives you a small goodie, these same people will be going ga ga as well.

One moment apology, the next moment it will be back to tough talking, posturing, and then complete lack of willingness to take errant companies to task. Treat you like a fucking seesaw and you still go ga ga over one small apology???

Sometimes netizens are really so small minded.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diplomacy is an art which takes the form of individual culture.
When a Mat say sorry, he is only trying to keep you entertained for the time being.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One small apology and netizens go ga ga. Praise all round, some exclaim "what a relief", some say "it's about time".

What the fuck shit is this. Don't tell me one day the PAP gives you a small goodie, these same people will be going ga ga as well.

One moment apology, the next moment it will be back to tough talking, posturing, and then complete lack of willingness to take errant companies to task. Treat you like a fucking seesaw and you still go ga ga over one small apology???

You have to consider the source of those 'netizens'. They could be STOMPtards, attention/comment whores on Facebook, 'celebrity' bloggers etc.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Justice is best served not by apology but the will of bringing the perpetrators to justice.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow, i have this feeling that the indon government finally apologize simply coz this time the haze also happens to screw m'sia up big time.

In the world of politics, size really does matters. Singapore is just too insignificant in the bigger scheme of things, and our impotent government just serve to make things worse.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Were you referring to your whiter than white dogs or somebody else?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Somehow, i have this feeling that the indon government finally apologize simply coz this time the haze also happens to screw m'sia up big time.

In the world of politics, size really does matters. Singapore is just too insignificant in the bigger scheme of things, and our impotent government just serve to make things worse.

Singapore is a safe haven for corrupt money from Indonesia (and a host of other countries) as well as medical tourism. The Indon premier knows that all too well. His lapdog forgot it momentarily.

M'sia and Indon can afford to talk tough and play the bully because they know our size is an eternal limitation, never mind the annual defence budget and sophisticated equipment. They play nice only when the US intervenes in force, or when we have something valuable to offer. This time round I suspect the apology is because of unseen diplomatic pressure from entities much larger than Singapore.

Royalblood is probably correct that M'sia needed to be pacified. Singapore will never attract an apology on its own steam, unless it threatened to rescind its tax safe haven infrastructure, which is -- out of the question.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Takes very little to please Sinkies. Just torment them a lot and then give them a Mars bar. They will kiss you in gratitude. That's how we got ruled by the Evil Empire for over 50 years.

theone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humph! Call us childish?! Sorry no cure, booo!

Since they like to clear land so much, let's help them clear a few cities with the new missiles we bought :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Humph! Call us childish?! Sorry no cure, booo!

Since they like to clear land so much, let's help them clear a few cities with the new missiles we bought :biggrin:

I doubt the PAPer generals dare to press the button ...they fear that the Indons will eat their livers.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please sinkies, the indo only apologised when Malaysia kanna the haze.

nobody gives a shit to sinkies, they even call you childish.. wahahhaha

i am so right again about you bunch of losers.. that is why i stay away from sinkies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to agree with some of the forummers here. When Muar was declared a state of emergency and the Sultan and others got involved, it was no longer a laughing matter.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is a lie?

Telling a lie is a
Sin for a child..
Fault for an adult.
An art for a lover.
A profession for a lawyer.
A requirement for a politician.
A Management tool for a Boss.
An accomplishment for a bachelor.
An excuse for a subordinate and.......... A Matter of Survival for a married man.

Last edited:

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
That makes our President Tony Tan a useless bum who could only mooned about the super moon. The Sultans in M'sia are so much more conscientious and capable and influential than our useless piece of expensive shit.

Have to agree with some of the forummers here. When Muar was declared a state of emergency and the Sultan and others got involved, it was no longer a laughing matter.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, whatever the reasons, I must say that President Yudhoyono is a respectable statesman.

If you look at his remarks, he also chided his own ministers, saying that their remarks were not phrased well.

I think he has shown leadership. Do you think LHL would apologise for the remarks made by Vivian, Shanmugam and Ng Eng Hen?

President SBY is an honourable statesman. LHL will do well to learn from him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously the guy is detached. Living in the UK for sometime has probably moved his thought process. Funnily I thought Nathan despite all the fun made of him was more people inclusive.

The moon thing was beyond ridiculous. The Johore Sultan not only explained why the state of emergency was needed, he also provided some good basic advice and said that he will spend 2 days in Muar to be with his people after he finishes his conference of Rulers in KL.

I honestly have no clue what TT is doing at the Istana.

That makes our President Tony Tan a useless bum who could only mooned about the super moon. The Sultans in M'sia are so much more conscientious and capable and influential than our useless piece of expensive shit.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously the guy is detached. Living in the UK for sometime has probably moved his thought process. Funnily I thought Nathan despite all the fun made of him was more people inclusive.

The moon thing was beyond ridiculous. The Johore Sultan not only explained why the state of emergency was needed, he also provided some good basic advice and said that he will spend 2 days in Muar to be with his people after he finishes his conference of Rulers in KL.

I honestly have no clue what TT is doing at the Istana.

They didn't initially plan to have him as President. He was a last-minute choice because they realised that TCB was going to contest. Which caused them to panic as their original candidate would not have fared well in a contest against TCB. So they called Tony out of retirement and asked him to take the job.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

SINgapore, "money trees"...