• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian rapist hanged himself in jail

lhlisanidiot

Alfrescian
Loyal
CNA - Channel News INDIA???

I switched on the tv at 12noon to watch CNA news.

WTF, their top story is the india rapist committing suicide, and they spent almost 5mins on this piece of shit news.

I mean don't they have better news to report, other than news from that shit country???

If they like that shit country so much, why not create a new channel as CHANNEL NEWS INDIA!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seems justice could not be served to this monster

[h=1]Man accused in Delhi gang rape hangs himself in jail[/h]
Published on Mar 11, 2013
10:10 AM

NEW DELHI - In a shocking twist to the Delhi gang rape case, one of the accused in the ongoing trial, Ram Singh, killed himself in New Delhi's maximum security Tihar Jail.

The 33-year-old, whose friends called him 'Mental' because of his volatile temper, was among six suspects in the case. He hanged himself at around 5am local time in jail number 3, raising questions about negligence and lapses on the part of jail authorities in South Asia's largest prison complex. He was due in court today.

Ram Singh's body was taken to a Delhi hospital for autopsy.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng suspects crime within a crime lah! why so happy? :biggrin: maybe somebody strangled him to death then hanged him up like roasted cow lor!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
lianbeng suspects crime within a crime lah! why so happy? :biggrin: maybe somebody strangled him to death then hanged him up like roasted cow lor!

I not happy leh, I very sad because justice should be served to this monster publicly, in fact after trial the sentence should be public lynching

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CNA - Channel News INDIA???

5 mins ? DID CNA even telecast the Hong Lim Park Protest against the Population White Paper on 16-2-2013(SAT) ???

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agreed with ts,I feel that the sabah standoff is more value than the india rape case:biggrin:

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not happy leh, I very sad because justice should be served to this monster publicly, in fact after trial the sentence should be public lynching

But what if he is sentenced is some chicken shit small time rubbish, then it would not have been fair.....this is afterall shitland you know, it can happen.......this way better, probably someone in jail do him in......

Alfrescian
Loyal

I switched on the tv at 12noon to watch CNA news.

WTF, their top story is the india rapist committing suicide, and they spent almost 5mins on this piece of shit news.

I mean don't they have better news to report, other than news from that shit country???

If they like that shit country so much, why not create a new channel as CHANNEL NEWS INDIA!

no choice la....rest of world still sleeping, India still morning so considered fresh news......

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Whenever I go to local google news, I will see Indian news articles listed. Wtf?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree with you. His death may be music to the ears, but it will not bring justice to the victim. In fact his death means one less testimony and one less witness to prove the guilt of the other parties concerned.

I would much rather he was convicted in a court trial first, and then later he can die in the most horrific way behind bars, lynched to death by a group of prison wardens or prisoners who had their wives or daughters raped by people like him.

Heaven no eye!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Pundek had it easy...

His body should be thrown and rot on the streets..

His death is nothing compared to the immense pain that his victim had gone through before her death..