• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Buay Song Breadtalk Woh!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't call the bread "APUNEH". All these BREAD "TALK" is just trying to carry foreign Ah Neh ass since Singaporeans have already boycotted the outlets.

jw5

Loyal
Why don't call the bread "APUNEH". All these BREAD "TALK" is just trying to carry foreign Ah Neh ass since Singaporeans have already boycotted the outlets.
I think you may be disappointed to know that there are still lots of singaporeans patronizing breadtalk.
I can tell you however, that I'm not one of them.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
i've nt patronized them for years. And fud republic is so damn ex. more like fud monarchy... Knn
Dun trust companies dat r so fucked up dey nidda get an ex educationalist 2 run it..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They always have racists cards inside all their pockets. Anytime they encounter something unpleasant, they will raise it.

Many examples of what these kelings call "racism". Aunty don't smile at him, small kid call him appu neh, girls cover their nose inside mrt and somemore. Of course they ignore the fact that they stink and look mean.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many examples of what these kelings call "racism". Aunty don't smile at him, small kid call him appu neh, girls cover their nose inside mrt and somemore. Of course they ignore the fact that they stink and look mean.

Who's fault? Either the kids cover their noses or they vomit or faint.

Serious, I'm not racist having any prejudice. But please, dear Indians, have consideration for others, clean yourselves up. I make no apologies for saying this and I stand by what I say as I stand by fact.

Why do most Indians have to stink this way in public? Who owes who public duty of consideration?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who's fault? Either the kids cover their noses or they vomit or faint.

Serious, I'm not racist having any prejudice. But please, dear Indians, have consideration for others, clean yourselves up. I make no apologies for saying this and I stand by what I say as I stand by fact.

Why do most Indians have to stink this way in public? Who owes who public duty of consideration?

Pls you don't have to say you're not racist when you make that comment cos u definitely are not.

Why do ppl cover their nose when kelings are around? Cos they stink not only the bangala worker types but the northern types. Just today i happened to stand near one and he stunk and he was the northern type. Isn't it riddiculous when the person whom stinks is not at fault but the one covering their nose is a racist instead? What kind of logic is this? Take note they don't confront them for being smelly.

In future you should read the complaints about these kelings when they say racism in sg. This is not like other countries even 1st world ones like oz for eg where an ang moh can just walk up to you and simply insult you for no reason in the face, in this country almost anyone can be in most places in sg especially downtown areas like orchard, clarke quay etc and not really be in danger of being harrassed. Yet these kelings can take 'racism' to a whole new level like aunty don't smile at him, police man mistake him for bangala and all of them are 1 sided. Like why doesn't the aunty not smile at him? Cos he looks pissed off and is very demanding like most kelings are.

Try and read those examples they give in future. They make the complaints of 5 yr old children big by comparison.