• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Admits Stealing Uni Vacancy At Expense of SG Parents' Money!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firstly, there will never be a zero work permit situation for foreigners. And if you bring in foreigners who earn at least $15k a month, they will likely do the hiring and bring Tom Dick and Harry from their home countries.

We let in those we really need ...and those we really need are the high-paying ones. They can't bring any bloke or Hitler here because control will be tight. Have company justify and show that they can't find the talent. If the job pays $15k/month, there would be lots of sinkees seeking it.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't he bound by a contract that he signed with MOE? Why would you use that against him?

Your anger should not be directed towards the student.

If sinkapore government wants him out, they can waive it. Say the guy can't find a job after graduation, he will have to leave.

Our anger is directed at the sinkapore government and foreigners who behave like they are god's gift to sinkapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude, this is not about me, so stop with the Germany crap. It's about this letter, that's all.

So let me sum up your response: You expect the foreigners that were invited here by your government to blame your government for bringing in to many foreigners?!

Sigh, i rest my case.....

Collateral damage ...he is one of them. Either he toughs it out or just leave. Nobody is holding him back.

Back to Germany, how would Germans handle an overwhelming influx of foreigners? Will they accept them like we have for the last decade?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
If 3-yrs bond states that the half of the salary be forfeited for Investing in your study, then it may look fair. If all those freeloaders are contracted for 3-5 yrs at 50% salary cap, we will see many of them run road after graduation....

Isn't he bound by a contract that he signed with MOE? Why would you use that against him?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Collateral damage ...he is one of them. Either he toughs it out or just leave. Nobody is holding him back.

Back to Germany, how would Germans handle an overwhelming influx of foreigners? Will they accept them like we have for the last decade?

Germany has around 7.5 million foreigners from every part of the world. Everyone of them had their own reason to come to Germany. Some are happy, some are not. This is a good read: Book describes Germany without foreigners. Please read the whole article.

Somebodies comment hit the nail on the head:

"We can discuss, argue, and debate for hours but the fact remains that the world is becoming more and more a global society, and no amount of hate is likely to change that. We can adapt, or we can simply complain, but in the end the result will be largely the same. The only difference will be how miserable we make ourselves and others while watching it happen."

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Germany has around 7.5 million foreigners from every part of the world. Everyone of them had their own reason to come to Germany. Some are happy, some are not. This is a good read: Book describes Germany without foreigners. Please read the whole article.

9 percent of Germany's population are foreigners. We can handle that if this was our scenario. Even 20 percent would be fine with us. I would be interested to know how Germans react to a 40 percent foreigner situation. You seem to think that we are whackos for being nationalistic.

"We can discuss, argue, and debate for hours but the fact remains that the world is becoming more and more a global society, and no amount of hate is likely to change that. We can adapt, or we can simply complain, but in the end the result will be largely the same. The only difference will be how miserable we make ourselves and others while watching it happen."

Globalization will end miserably as citizens of each country realize that the promise of globalization which was to raise standard of living is a big lie. Only the top 20 percent benefits from globalization, leaving the large middle class fighting for a shot at decent living.

Let me return your favour with an interesting read ... http://tinyurI.com/9n8xvdy

ZombieFart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globalization will end miserably as citizens of each country realize that the promise of globalization which was to raise standard of living is a big lie. Only the top 20 percent benefits from globalization, leaving the large middle class fighting for a shot at decent living.

You are right. The rice farmers in Japan is an example.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
9 percent of Germany's population are foreigners. We can handle that if this was our scenario. Even 20 percent would be fine with us. I would be interested to know how Germans react to a 40 percent foreigner situation. You seem to think that we are whackos for being nationalistic.

Let me return your favour with an interesting read ... http://tinyurI.com/9n8xvdy

I think that you use foreigners as punching balls to vent your anger over issues that you have with your government.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that you use foreigners as punching balls to vent your anger over issues that you have with your government.

My issue with the government is that they let in too many foreigners ...40 percent now and 50 percent in 2030. Result of that policy - overpriced housing, mass displacement of locals from good paying jobs, high inflation ...do I need to list more?

Are foreigners punching bags? Well, lots of them make themselves undesirables by acting like they are god's gift to sinkapore. They spit at sinkees. They boast of how they are able to fleece the government. They show utter contempt for locals and boast of how they discriminate against sinkees when hiring. Aside, how many sinkees do you have in your team?

I have lots of foreign friends and they know where I stand. These guys/gals are just fine ...they do not have a chip on their shoulders and they appreciate the hospitality of sinkees. I have no problem with them at all. And they make good money here ...even if there is a clamp down on foreigners, they will qualify on merit and skill sets. I don't go hounding foreigners ...just those who arrogant and contemptuous.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
My issue with the government is that they let in too many foreigners ...40 percent now and 50 percent in 2030. Result of that policy - overpriced housing, mass displacement of locals from good paying jobs, high inflation ...do I need to list more?

Understand and agree.

Are foreigners punching bags? Well, lots of them make themselves undesirables by acting like they are god's gift to sinkapore. They spit at sinkees. They boast of how they are able to fleece the government. They show utter contempt for locals and boast of how they discriminate against sinkees when hiring. Aside, how many sinkees do you have in your team?

What is 'lots'? 1%, 5%, 10%? So the remaining 90% is what you called collateral damage? Come on...

I have lots of foreign friends and they know where I stand. These guys/gals are just fine ...they do not have a chip on their shoulders and they appreciate the hospitality of sinkees. I have no problem with them at all. And they make good money here ...even if there is a clamp down on foreigners, they will qualify on merit and skill sets. I don't go hounding foreigners ...just those who arrogant and contemptuous.

So arrogant and contemptous locals are fine and acceptable i guess?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

not me but the one who wrote the response.

but i actually agree with him, he enjoy all the privileges and feels that he should be treated fairly?

imagine your mum bring in another bro who she had in while having affairs with another man.
she give him all the best, but u only get left over.
then this half bro of yours still want to claim your fathers estate after he passed away. because he think he got the right and been leeching on your father for many years.
what do you think? will u be angry with him?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
not me but the one who wrote the response.

but i actually agree with him, he enjoy all the privileges and feels that he should be treated fairly?

imagine your mum bring in another bro who she had in while having affairs with another man.
she give him all the best, but u only get left over.
they this half bro of yours still want to claim your fathers estate after he passed away.
what do you think? will u be angry with him?

Of course he deserves to be treated fairly, he did nothing wrong did he? Actually, look at it the other way. Since he signed a contract, doesn't that even entitle him to those priviliges?

Fight it out with your mother.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hypothetical? We are living the nightmare. If we can transfer the 3.9 million undesirables to Germany, you would make our day!

You and all other Sinkies with no balls voted again and again and again for those cockroaches in white.
You deserved them.

GO ENJOY THE NIGHTMARE THEY GAVE YOU AND YOU GAVE THEM THE RIGHT TO DO JUST THAT