• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Admits Stealing Uni Vacancy At Expense of SG Parents' Money!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimes.com/premium/forum-...oreans-20130223

<!--coloro:#0000FF--><!--/coloro-->A foreigner's appeal to Singaporeans
Published on Feb 23, 2013

I AM a second-year student at a university here. I am also what many would call "foreign talent" - someone "who steals university places from your relatives and friends, and studies at the expense of your parents' tax money".

The recent uproar over the Government's policy on immigrants has been of some concern to me.

I decided to study in Singapore because it is close to and culturally similar to my country.

My education here has been, to a large extent, subsidised through a Ministry of Education tuition grant. This grant requires me to work for at least three years in Singapore after I graduate. So I would be competing with my Singaporean peers for jobs.

This raises the question: Am I making Singapore less Singaporean? Am I unknowingly making life too difficult for citizens? It was certainly not my intention to do so.

I came here to get a good education. It saddens me to see how netizens paint all immigrants in the same bad light and post racist and xenophobic comments online. Getting more immigrants from New Delhi, for example, would certainly not make Singapore the "rape capital of the world".

Immigrants have different cultural and educational backgrounds. Many of us share the aspirations of Singapore citizens. When I see the hatred for foreign workers, I sometimes wonder if it would be possible for me to work here and serve out my bond.

I urge Singaporeans not to let prejudice and stereotypes guide public policy.

I hope to graduate in a Singapore that still respects diversity, not because the law says so but because the people genuinely believe it is the right thing to do.

I hope Singapore's new citizens are treated in a way that is reflective of the educated, meritocratic and unbiased society that Singapore is.

I hope the recent uproar does not create further barriers between citizens and foreigners.

Abhinav Mishra
<!--colorc-->
<!--/colorc--><!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_4780322-->

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very honest statement. I hope some people will take this position into consideration before making judgement.

For you trolls out there: Get lost.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I came here to get a good education. It saddens me to see how netizens paint all immigrants in the same bad light and post racist and xenophobic comments online. Getting more immigrants from New Delhi, for example, would certainly not make Singapore the "rape capital of the world".

Point taken. Now please fuck off, Ah Neh.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abhinav should visit Serrangoon at night and see if it safe to do so.

Anyway Abhinav should just ignore those racists here.

They are racists because they are frogs in the well.

In angmo countries, you won't have to write this kinds of bullshit letters.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very honest statement. I hope some people will take this position into consideration before making judgement.

We don't owe anyone a living. When we extend our generosity, we expect some returns. No country can survive when the local population is dwarfed by a foreign population and when the government is putting the interest of foreigners ahead of the locals.

Until the foreign population is whittled down to 300k, sinkees must continue to show their displeasure and act on their disgust.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abhinav should visit Serrangoon at night and see if it safe to do so.

Anyway Abhinav should just ignore those racists here.

They are racists because they are frogs in the well.

In angmo countries, you won't have to write this kinds of bullshit letters.

In angmo countries, the government makes sure that foreign population don't dwarf the local. And they exercised strict controls of entry of foreigners. Jobs are given to locals first, not some foreigners. For a country of 330 million like the US, the H1B visa is limited to 60k. In sinkapore, we are giving work visas out like toilet tissues.

Maybe Abhinav should seek her future in German where he would be warmly embraced by the far-right groups there.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't owe anyone a living. When we extend our generosity, we expect some returns. No country can survive when the local population is dwarfed by a foreign population and when the government is putting the interest of foreigners ahead of the locals.

Until the foreign population is whittled down to 300k, sinkees must continue to show their displeasure and act on their disgust.

Did you actually read the letter? The guy is here on the invitation of your government, only to be told by a noisy group of locals to fuck off. A student, alone in a foreign country, bonded to this country for 3 years. You really think he is motivated to give his all for Singapore? I doubt it very much.

You think there are to many foreigners in Singapore? Fine, citizens first, fair and good, show it. But don't piss of to many foreigners in the process, you always meet twice in life.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you actually read the letter? The guy is here on the invitation of your government, only to be told by a noisy group of locals to fuck off. A student, alone in a foreign country, bonded to this country for 3 years. You really think he is motivated to give his all for Singapore? I doubt it very much.

You think there are to many foreigners in Singapore? Fine, citizens first, fair and good, show it. But don't piss of to many foreigners in the process, you always meet twice in life.

He is free to leave ...just tell the government that he wants to leave because he doesn't feel safe. Yeah, he could move to your native Germany and see if the far-right embraces him.

Just because the government 'invited' him, it doesn't mean the people have to. He should blame the government for importing 2.3 million foreigners that brought about the current strong dislike for foreigners.

You think we want him around? We don't ...it is the sinkapore government that wants him. You are free to take him to Germany.

If we don't show our dislike for foreigners, how would the government listen? We don't need cheap labour ...we already have too many.

If I have my way, I would want the repatriation of 2 million foreigners immediately and the stop all work permits for foreigners. We will let in foreigners who earn at least $15k a month.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saw this reply at the real singapore.com. i think it pretty much sums up the ah neh entitlement attitude from the rapistland.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/foreigner-appeal-singaporeans

abhinav u r in no position to ask for fair treatment, because in the first place u taken up a place in NUS which our own Singaporean sons or daughters can fill. 2nd your tuition fees are funded by our tax money and I believe u even got housing grants and allowance from our gov.
a Singaporean study in NUS gotta pay for the tuition fees, unable to do so got to take a study loan from banks. before graduate you are already in debt.
a male Singaporean got to serve NS for 2 years before he is allow to go into NUS to study. after ORD, still have to go for reservist for 10 cycle. you didn't go through NS and need not go for the 10cycle career disruptive reservist.
you are bond to work here for 3 yrs after u graduated? from my understanding its a guaranteed that u will get a job compare to other Singaporeans graduates. local is Graduation = Unemployment.
you are trying to show that u r innocent and ignorant about all these issues and maybe even blame sg gov for the spot putting u in. but bear this in mind, u are already enjoying all the benefits due to failure policies by a lousy gov.
is someone enjoying someone's loot is innocent?
think about it, stop acting like its not your fault and asking for fairness. this shows that you are actually having this sense of entitlement of what you are getting from us. similar to your motherland India now showing unhappiness about the immigration policy shift in Singapore.
this is from me, SHAMELESS PARASITE!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the recent uproar does not create further barriers between citizens and foreigners.

Abhinav Mishra

Fuckin Pundek scum talking cock..

Obviously this Pundek boy didn't know that it was his countrymen who caused all these barriers in the beginning especially when they first landed their pundek arses into this country..

Anti social manners.. Senior Pundeks behaving rudely in restaurants, supermarkets while their Junior Pundeks behaving like brats in malls..

Its a pain seeing these Pundeks taking their time boarding the buses, carrying their big baby prams and delaying others from boarding the bus..

Will not say thanks when you helped them with road directions when they are fuckin lost..

Sidelined the locals working in those companies where 80% of the workers are Pundeks from India..

Their all famous arrogant behaviour thinking that they are far superior than the locals..

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is free to leave ...just tell the government that he wants to leave because he doesn't feel safe. Yeah, he could move to your native Germany and see if the far-right embraces him.

Just because the government 'invited' him, it doesn't mean the people have to. He should blame the government for importing 2.3 million foreigners that brought about the current strong dislike for foreigners.

You think we want him around? We don't ...it is the sinkapore government that wants him. You are free to take him to Germany.

If we don't show our dislike for foreigners, how would the government listen? We don't need cheap labour ...we already have too many.

If I have my way, I would want the repatriation of 2 million foreigners immediately and the stop all work permits for foreigners. We will let in foreigners who earn at least $15k a month.

Dude, this is not about me, so stop with the Germany crap. It's about this letter, that's all.

So let me sum up your response: You expect the foreigners that were invited here by your government to blame your government for bringing in to many foreigners?!

Sigh, i rest my case.....

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. pls get out of this already crowded place.
3. honest, you really stink up this place hoh:biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Firstly, there will never be a zero work permit situation for foreigners. And if you bring in foreigners who earn at least $15k a month, they will likely do the hiring and bring Tom Dick and Harry from their home countries.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you bring in foreigners who earn at least $15k a month, they will likely do the hiring and bring Tom Dick and Harry from their home countries.

That is if the government let's them.
Don't mind winnipegjets, he survives by creating hypothetical scenarios to support his arguments.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is if the government let's them.
Don't mind winnipegjets, he survives by creating hypothetical scenarios to support his arguments.

Hypothetical? We are living the nightmare. If we can transfer the 3.9 million undesirables to Germany, you would make our day!