• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FT: If my kids can't get places in good schools, why would we stay?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very clear to me that the exterminator of ccb keling rat infestation is way overdue.

Mainland kelings want equals rights, then plant their roots in SG & become citizens.
All national social policies consider their nationals' interests & welfare first & foremost.

But hey, everyone knows that keling land india is not a country but rather an open, cow-dung loving rat-infested sewer, so I don't expect you, mama rodent AGARWAL, to know that tidbit on nation-building.

Now pls get out of my elite, uncaring & 100% keling-allergic face & kindly return back to sewerland india through that dung covered rat hole that you & your shit coloured smelly rat pack crawled out from. ...and a free steaming pile of cow dung for those helpful keling rats assisting to close off that rat hole.

taxii_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

images

Even ah-meng (rip) & family would have nightmares seeing this sight.

Keling = 50% ape. 50% pig. 100% useless, filthy & disgusting, gibbering degenerate.

U know of all the so-called FTS here why is the fucking media focusing on these shit skins?

How about some cambodians or thais or burmese for a change?

Fucking shit skin keling infatuated media.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very clear to me that the exterminator of ccb keling rat infestation is way overdue.

Mainland kelings want equals rights, then plant their roots in SG & become citizens.
All national social policies consider their nationals' interests & welfare first & foremost.

But hey, everyone knows that keling land india is not a country but rather an open, cow-dung loving rat-infested sewer, so I don't expect you, mama rodent AGARWAL, to know that tidbit on nation-building.

Now pls get out of my elite, uncaring & 100% keling-allergic face & kindly return back to sewerland india through that dung covered rat hole that you & your shit coloured smelly rat pack crawled out from. ...and a free steaming pile of cow dung for those helpful keling rats assisting to close off that rat hole.

taxii_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

images

Even ah-meng (rip) & family would have nightmares seeing this sight.

Keling = 50% ape. 50% pig. 100% useless, filthy & disgusting, gibbering degenerate.

Look at those Kelings uncanny resemblance to those Neanderthals and inferior form of human, as they have dark, hairy skin, sharp nose, small dicks and primitive behavior of eating dung.

Neanderthalman.jpg

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the first place ,nobody ask you ah ned to come and root yourseft to singapore GROUND,pls go back to your smellyland, you are not welcome to singapore....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=heading>Latest comments</TD></TR><TR><TD id=messageDisplayRegion width="100%"><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=Post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>aiyoh...do us all a favour and go back to india.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: citylights at Sat Aug 15 23:02:01 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=AlternatePost cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>kurangajarsekali REPORT POST

Well said. I am a local Indian (considered low class in India) and I hate "high class" Indians like Mrs Agarwal. They think they are damn high class and deserves to have the best and nothing but the best.

Mrs Agarwal,

You can leave for all we care! Why don't you leave. We don't owe you a living do we? You are simply too arrogant !
I seldom use dirty words. But this time I have to use it. FARK OFF FROM HERE ! You are NOT WELCOME HERE, GET IT?? simply GET LOST !
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: JeganathanAmalputhy at Sat Aug 15 22:10:13 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=Post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Mrs. Agarwal,

Come to Hong Kong and enrol your kids in international schools here. If you have the money, you can choose any curriculum you fancy: British, American, Canadian etc. But be prepared to pay a lot. Fees for elementary can run up to SGD 2000 per month and on top of that, you have to pay a debenture. Some debentures cost SGD 250,000. Oh! And you still have to pay a few hundred dollars for a school interview and capital levy. Come! Come! You can have the chance to enter top schools like the German Swiss International School, Chinese International School or Hong Kong International School but can you afford?
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: helenatay at Sat Aug 15 20:51:09 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=AlternatePost cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>But tamils are not good looking. North Indians are very beautiful and good complexion. Especially they have nose.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: ganesharmak at Sat Aug 15 20:12:38 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left><TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" class=Post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>All said, Tamils are the best people. In singapore they are living in harmony with us for generations. The recent north Indians and hindi speaking people are the worst lot. They are arrogant, unfriendly, quarrelsome and menacing. It will be a nice thing to have only Tamil Indians in singapore.
</TD></TR><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" align=left>Posted by: DTLDLTDTL at Sat Aug 15 20:09:59 SGT 2009
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know of all the so-called FTS here why is the fucking media focusing on these shit skins?

How about some cambodians or thais or burmese for a change?

Fucking shit skin keling infatuated media.

That's because keling mainland is openly waging war against non-keling countries. Keling = biological+chemical weapon. Woe betide those caught in the midst of these walking, thieving, shit-eating, stinking gasbags.

Cambodians, vietcongs & thais are almost harmless compared to the keling horde of hellish pong.

Look at those Kelings uncanny resemblance to those Neanderthals and inferior form of human, as they have dark, hairy skin, sharp nose, small dicks and primitive behavior of eating dung.

Scientists have already established the savage, cannibalistic Neanderthals to be very closely related to angmos.

Link 1: Europeans were once 'child-eating cannibals'

Link 2: Europeans and Neanderthals interbred

Link 3: Neanderthals in central Asia and Siberia

On the other hand, whatever kelings are, it's not inaccurate to classify them as subhuman, with some degree of sewer rat genes. Any rational, educated person witnessing how screwed up their dung-ridden culture, society & putrid sewer of a country are, WILL come to the conclusion that kelings're really the personification of vermin.

th_28151_kelings_123_178lo.jpeg
=
923715197.jpg
th_62328_indian_rats2_122_345lo.jpg

Last edited:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
all those who vote PAP during the last election, why kow pay kow bu now about your kids not getting into the school of your choice?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Indian FTs (esp those born & bred in India) are a bunch of worthless piece of cow carcass. All they do is to comprain this, comprain that. If they think our No 1 system is not good, please go back to India & Im sure their rupees can buy their kids better education.
For Krishna sake, theyre not even CITIZENS. If they want to jostle with the rest of us, renounce your smelly indian spice laden passport & become part of us.
But frankly speaking, I rather they dont. One less stinky chao kek ling adds more peace to earth.

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Krishna sake, theyre not even CITIZENS. If they want to jostle with the rest of us, renounce your smelly indian spice laden passport & become part of us.

Frankly, it's highly unlikely they would want to become citizens. PR is already very good liao.

With PR, they don't have to rent HDBs anymore. They can buy HDB resale which they can sell away later to recover back their money or rent out to people when they leave Singapore. Also, with PR, if they lose their jobs, they are not being pressured to leave Singapore immediately. They can take their time to look for another job unlike the EP holders.

Finally, if they become citizens, their kids born here WILL become citizens and are liable for NS (ie, if their kids AWOL, there will be a warrant of arrest waiting for them in Singapore forever). Indian FTs are big adherents to the pacifism teachings of Hinduism and Jainism (ie, compassion for all life, human and nonhuman). They definitely won't want their kids to serve NS one...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs. Agarwal failed to understand that she is paying tax because she is taking away jobs that could have gone to a Singaporean. She could choose to enroll her child into an International school... Singaporeans do not have that choice even if they have the money.

Fuck the government who doesn't care of its citizens.

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian FTs are big adherents to the pacifism teachings of Hinduism and Jainism (ie, compassion for all life, human and nonhuman). They definitely won't want their kids to serve NS one...

Major cock talking here from you kojakbt. Saying that kelings're pacifists is like saying kelings aren't smelly, deceitful parasites.

They're only PACIFISTS because they constantly get their asses kicked when they're not picking on someone way smaller & weaker than them. True pacifism won't incorporate caste system to an extent like the one in keling mainland.

Face it: kelings're a primitive, weak & cowardly lot. It's an open secret amongst Western warfare experts & pundits that mainland keling army's a big standing joke.

Fag vs. Fag: the India-Pakistan Phoney War
True, the Indians have beaten the Pakistanis three times out of three (in 1947, 1965 and 1971). But look at what happened the one time they tried fighting a real army: the India-China war of 1962. India decided that its new status as world power required it to grab a few square miles of Himalayan wasteland from China. They worked themselves up into a war frenzy and attacked the Chinese. The Chinese, who don’t do woofing, made no boasts, tried smoothing things over, and when that failed, quietly flattened the Indian army. It was a rout: mustaches and swaggersticks sprinting downhill so fast the snow hadn’t yet melted on their helmets when they hit 120-degree Delhi.
Uh…yeah. “Hindu militants”! I can’t help it, that phrase just cracks me up every time I hear it. What does a Hindu militant do, anyway? Scream, “You bastard, you ate my great-grandfather!” at the drive-thru window of the New Delhi Burger King? The only thing these “Hindu militants” ever did was burn down shops selling Valentine’s Day cards. Don’t ask me why. Apparently they’re anti-love.

indian-army.jpg

keling's latest cheap APC tech = FAIL
Do they look like pacificists? They're obviously trying kill their enemies by making them laugh to death.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
indian-army.jpg

keling's latest cheap APC tech = FAIL
Do they look like pacificists? They're obviously trying kill their enemies by making them laugh to death.

Wa, this pic very solid.

It will put our AssAF to shame. why buy expensive toys when you can have a self-aiming, multi-directional 'machine-gun at a cost of a motobike ?...........and put the minister who is against pole-dancing into tears too.

As said, can also saved on bullets, shooting-trainnig, zero-ing, etc, as the emenies likely to die laughing.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mrs. Agarwal failed to understand that she is paying tax because she is taking away jobs that could have gone to a Singaporean. She could choose to enroll her child into an International school... Singaporeans do not have that choice even if they have the money.

Fuck the government who doesn't care of its citizens.

Was at Little India this morning.... even the Tamils there are damn dulan her...... many of them are willing to form a g*ngbang party to an*lize Mrs Agarwal back to India !! Got her address ? :p