• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FT: If my kids can't get places in good schools, why would we stay?

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR=_______]See how FTs nowadays getting so yaya? They still think that they are "talents" invited by PAP to come save Singapore.... they probably think they are Jesus Christ himself....[/COLOR]

http://www.straitstimes.com/ST+Forum/Story/STIStory_416456.html

MRS SWETA AGARWAL: 'This is in response to yesterday's letter by Mr Eduard Tay, 'Permanent residents - Why are these Phase 2C children given an equal chance in Primary 1 registration?' I understand Mr Tay's disappointment that his son did not get a place in his school of choice. As a permanent resident for about six years now with my husband working here, I feel we too have a right to give our children the best education. Just because we are not citizens does not mean we deserve less. [COLOR=_______]We pay taxes and abide by Singapore's laws and if our children cannot get places in good schools, why would we stay?[/COLOR] Our daughter has a place in our choice of school and we are very happy. I hope I have not offended Mr Tay and I wish him all the best so his son can secure a place in a good school too.'

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PR difference

'Mrs Agarwal has the option of returning to her country to find a good school for her daughter. Mr Tay's child does not. Should�any government not take care of�its citizens first?'

MR JIMMY LOKE: 'To Mrs Sweta Agarwal yesterday ('Primary 1 places') who argued that permanent residents (PRs) like her family have an equal right to give their children the best education here, I pose this question: If she has been a PR for a lengthy six years, why has she not taken up citizenship? She further implied that it was pointless staying here if her daughter could not get into a good school. Therein lies the difference between PRs like her family and Singaporeans like Mr Eduard Tay, whose letter prompted her response ('Permanent residents', Thursday). Mr Tay asked why the children of PRs should have the same chance of a Primary 1 place in their preferred school. Mrs Agarwal has the option of returning to her country to find a good school for her daughter. Mr Tay's child does not enjoy that luxury. As a Singaporean, Mr Tay served national service for 21/2 years and spent 13 more years as a reservist. Should any government not take care of its citizens first? I do not think Mr Tay and I are asking too much. I do not mean to offend Mrs Agarwal by making this point and I hope she and her family will join us as citizens in the near future.'

No school, no S'pore

'Disappointed by her rationale.'

MR CHIA KOK LEONG: 'While I congratulate Mrs Sweta Agarwal on her daughter securing a place in the primary school of her choice, I am disappointed by her rationale. Paying taxes and working here for six years are commendable but instead of telling us what other value-added contributions she or her family would offer, she dismisses the need to stay in Singapore if she cannot get her daughter in a good school. I wish her all the best if she and her family decide to call Singapore home.'

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is protect your own kids.

If they are given places, I guarantee the AhBeng parents will tell their children to bully all FTs chiildren in our schools.

Please F back to racist India

Why is the 154th publishing so many FT letters nowadays? First chance s'poreans get, just the slightest excuse, we will FArk these FTs.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
she never take citizenship and yet want equal opportunaty with local sporeans..
... first of all.. she must be using sg and sending money to her hometown..

must contact her hometown police and see whther she got declare her income tax to her govt.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah sweta ...

u r rite ...

if sg wants u 2 stay ... make sure dey gif u gd job, gd pay, gd housing, gd skools 4 ur kids ... evryting oso gd ... u dun gif a damn whether dey r @ ze expense of her citizens ...

if u dun hv ze bestest of tings, u wil simply f-o! ...

Last edited:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like many cases of PRC who came here on professional passes , got PRs within 6 months..got citizenship thereafter...BUT ,eventually migrate to 'Better" country like canada and Australia.......singapore is just a stepping to their final destinations....NO SENSE OF LOYALTY AND BELONGING!!!!!!!!!!
supposed now we have similoar categories from India...
Also we have many lowly educated PRC, Indians plus many others who came here with little or forged education certs...they actually greatly degrades our standard of society....
one can testify this phenomenon easily when one goes to travel agency, service centre, restaurants,etc....
NOW to get the cream and rich people in A CONTROLLED manners is vital for rejuvenating and streghtenning a country...but must be descriminates.....or else a lot of these new immigrants shall become a degrading factor and sources of social problems and stabilities..[look at the amount of problems wif the PRC women and locals]......

suggest out gabmen to follow 2 principles
1] like in 1st world western countries, only the financially capable and professional are admitted
2] encourage with really BOLD MEASURE..our locals to produce..

say, the state can give a 50k allowance, from the time , a child is conceived, [loke in Sweden] up till his/her education in the uni.....

to get 20,000 more genuine local babies and deep-rooted singaporeans[ bcos their father, grandfather, etc has been singaporeans], at 50,000 each ..only cost the state
a mere 1 billion....and divided over 18 years[ for a baby to adulthood] , it cost the state only 55.56 million a years...really peanuts .if we consider having taking so many new immigrants with high uncertainty,,the socialcost of increase in police force, health cares, social amenities, public utilities, transportations etc..not to mention the fact that these new immigrants are now a very disturbing and disgusted sector of the old society.........

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
if our children cannot get places in good schools, why would we stay?

She's just taking big...

She of all people should know the reason why she's staying. If home was any better, she would have packed her bags over 5 years back, left and never looked back.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is protect your own kids.

If they are given places, I guarantee the AhBeng parents will tell their children to bully all FTs chiildren in our schools.

Please F back to racist India

Why is the 154th publishing so many FT letters nowadays? First chance s'poreans get, just the slightest excuse, we will FArk these FTs.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

if we write in to 154th, they will throw our articles in the recycle bin. but foreign trash write in, the articles will be publish. if you really read the forum, only the few chosen local one articles or those slave who sing the praise of the govenment are published. boycott the shitty times!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is already a well known fact that schools are "encouraged" to reserve up to 20% of their places for foreigners.

As an example, I have seen many foreigners being admitted to the Express Stream of secondary schools when their language/academic ability are way below that of their Singaporean peers.As a result many get retained, demoted to Normal/Technical Streams or dropped out altogether.

The end result is that they deprive many more deserving Singaporeans of their rightfull places,not to mention the extra cost of studying one more year and the psychological impact on the innocent child.

Vote wisely during the next elections and for those who protect our interest
-not those of outsiders .

Traitorous-behaving in a way that is not loyal to your country ,family.....
(definition from Macmillan English Dictionary) and shall I add fellow citizens
:mad:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
We pay taxes and abide by Singapore's laws and if our children cannot get places in good schools, why would we stay?

b0018160_09060937.jpg

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very clear to me that the exterminator of ccb keling rat infestation is way overdue.

Mainland kelings want equals rights, then plant their roots in SG & become citizens.
All national social policies consider their nationals' interests & welfare first & foremost.

But hey, everyone knows that keling land india is not a country but rather an open, cow-dung loving rat-infested sewer, so I don't expect you, mama rodent AGARWAL, to know that tidbit on nation-building.

Now pls get out of my elite, uncaring & 100% keling-allergic face & kindly return back to sewerland india through that dung covered rat hole that you & your shit coloured smelly rat pack crawled out from. ...and a free steaming pile of cow dung for those helpful keling rats assisting to close off that rat hole.

taxii_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

images

Even ah-meng (rip) & family would have nightmares seeing this sight.

Keling = 50% ape. 50% pig. 100% useless, filthy & disgusting, gibbering degenerate.

Last edited:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
she never take citizenship and yet want equal opportunaty with local sporeans..
... first of all.. she must be using sg and sending money to her hometown..

must contact her hometown police and see whther she got declare her income tax to her govt.

Indians FT(Chao Ah Nehs) are the most fucking chao cheebye race in the whole world.

They like complain here and there but cannot do work at all. I believed there are Indians Foreign Talents but there are only top 10% in the world and they only go to USA.

Only the 2nd tier of so called Indian Foreign Talents comes to Singapore. And it is this piece of shit complain and cannot work at all the most. And Lee Kuan Yew said these 2nd tier are still talents to him.

They are the most fucking black shit kpkb fuckers in the world Chee Bye better fuck off to your India and dont come to Singapore.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
We pay taxes and abide by Singapore's laws and if our children cannot get places in good schools, why would we stay?[/COLOR][/B] Our daughter has a place in our choice of school and we are very happy.

Now the lousy neighbourhood schools are left to lazy children of anti-PAP parents who do not pay taxes and expect the gahment to support them. Singapore will be better off bringing more such Ah Nehs - or it will be swarmed by certain group of people who tend to reproduce more than their share of the Singapore population.

Bring in more mei meis also. The wiseman of Singapore has just said.

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNCCB!
Which primary school this Ah Neh daughter go to?
We will make sure she kenna jialat jialat and wish her mother had not snatching the vacancy from a local !
KKNCCB!!