• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India V China : The Indians lost 20 But Killed 50 PLA Goons! The Chinese Cannot fight!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asiatics fight better when led by good white men, and not by fellow asiatics. With the Brits in charge, the moslem sepoy soldiers finished conquered all of India and beyond within 100 years, something that islam could not do in 1000 years.

Are they faggots?
Ha, its funny no? This LAOTZE is using minions which is commonly used as a symbol within the homosexual community. And now he admires men holding hands. Soon he will start posting his fav Cher pics and then its time for some gay conversion therapy.

China is not your friend

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I taught your grandmother to suck eggs and dicks.
this nice gook thinks Sept 11 was fake, like her clone tanwahtiu. got humiliated when some guy wrote in "FYI no as I said I was working in Weehawken, NJ facing holland tunnel n the intrepid aircraft carrier i did not see 1st plane hit but in my office someone shout and we all saw 2nd plane hit tower then evacuation you r mistaken"

was really funny

ETctxCIVAAADhZ0.jpg

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
so americans can kenna whack chinks got no defense
well if the indians can kill PRCs at a 2 to 1 ratio in 2020 and 1967, what do you think the battle hardened and superior Americans are going to do? 10 Americans to 1 PRC

84124600281f21a40767af594dd7f7eb--uss-iowa-uss-oklahoma.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
well if the indians can kill PRCs at a 2 to 1 ratio in 2020 and 1967, what do you think the battle hardened and superior Americans are going to do? 10 Americans to 1 PRC

View attachment 83618

The good yankees killed the Japs 10 : 1 in WW2, and the Japs killed the chinks 10 : 1 in WW2. So I'm guessing if the yankees fought the chinks, the yankees will kill the commie chinks 100 : 1 regardless of who wins the war, just like in Vietnam.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fighting with rocks and fists and people falling off cliffs?surely u gotta be joking right?even if this was a scene from a Bollywood movie,cecas would find it hard to believe.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah neh got one skill tat is teleport! They only can talk but no action! When there is danger, they will sing song and dance around the tree and vanish to another place!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those for love the PRCs, love them. Those who love the rapists and steal jobs using fake degrees, fuck them as your masters and mistress. fuck them hard!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely there has to be guns involved,who are they kidding.....a bunch of soldiers wandering around and they clashed with fists and rocks?

This is year 2020 no one had a smartphone?all 60 of them?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
chinese PLA used spiked metal rods ..preplanned , invited the Indians and ambushed them .,.but India quickly rushed reinforcements which took the chinese by surprise ,,,China expected this ambush to go unnoticed but instead became an intentional news

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
No proofs. :rolleyes:
Reports of Chinese commander killed in clashes, people ask if World War 3 coming soon

b5f863d4-f69e-4881-a840-ecc99b7de690_16x9_600x338.JPG

Joanne Serrieh, Al Arabiya EnglishWednesday 17 June 2020
The commanding officer of the Chinese unit involved in the India-China clashes was one of the people killed in the Galwan Valley, according to a local Indian media report citing an unnamed source.

However, AFP reports that Beijing's state media played down the deadly border confrontationbetween troops from both countries and did not reveal casualties on the Chinese side even as social media users urged retaliation.
For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app.
On Tuesday, the Indian army said that 20 of its soldiers were killed in a “violent face-off” along the Himalayan frontier on Monday, which resulted in “casualties on both sides,” according to AFP.
China's defense ministry confirmed late Tuesday that there had been casualties, without giving a number, while state media stayed relatively quiet on the subject.
Read more:
Two Indian soldiers, officer killed in clashes on Chinese border: Statement
India-China: At least 20 Indian soldiers killed, US hopes for ‘peaceful resolution’
Brawls reportedly erupt regularly between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations across their disputed 3,500-kilometre (2,200-mile) border -- but there weren’t any fatal confrontations since 1975, according to AFP.
The Chinese nationalist tabloid Global Times reported the number of deaths on the Indian side but said China had not released information about casualties.
Meanwhile, state broadcaster CCTV and the Communist Party-owned People's Daily republished the Chinese military's official statement on social media, without any additional reports.
CCTV's widely watched daily Xinwen Lianbo evening news broadcast madeno mention of the border confrontationon Tuesday.
The foreign ministry's official transcripts of its Tuesday press briefing redacted remarks from its spokesman about the clashes.
The Global Times said in an editorial that China did not disclose the death toll of the confrontation “to avoid comparing and preventing confrontational sentiments from escalating.”
“China does not want to turn border issues with India into a confrontation," the editorial said, blaming India for "arrogance and recklessness.”
But users on Weibo, China's Twitter-like social platform, were baying for blood.
“If we don't beat India to death, this kind of provocation will never end,” one user wrote.
“Read from foreign media reports that 5 People's Liberation Army soldiers died. I'm so angry that my blood is rushing to my head,” another said.
Meanwhile, social media users were wondering if this is the start of World War Three as others unaware of the situation questioned why the term was trending on Twitter.
Twitter user Udit Dalai asked, “World War 3 between India and China?”
Another Twitter user shared a gif captioned: “Me thinking 2020 can’t get any worse then checking Twitter to see China/India gearing up for World War 3 WW3 IndiaChinaFaceOff.”

One person took the time to explain why WorldWar3 was trending in the first place. User “Emma” said “in case y’all wondering why world war 3 [is] trending. China and India are going at it over a border dispute.”
- With AFP
Last Update: Wednesday 17 June 2020 - GMT 08:47

#WW #WORLDWAR#CHINA#INDIACHINAFACEOFF#INDIA
STAY UPDATED
FacebookTwitterYoutubeGoogle PlusRSS

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reports of Chinese commander killed in clashes, people ask if World War 3 coming soon

b5f863d4-f69e-4881-a840-ecc99b7de690_16x9_600x338.JPG

Joanne Serrieh, Al Arabiya EnglishWednesday 17 June 2020
The commanding officer of the Chinese unit involved in the India-China clashes was one of the people killed in the Galwan Valley, according to a local Indian media report citing an unnamed source.

However, AFP reports that Beijing's state media played down the deadly border confrontationbetween troops from both countries and did not reveal casualties on the Chinese side even as social media users urged retaliation.
For all the latest headlines follow our Google News channel online or via the app.
On Tuesday, the Indian army said that 20 of its soldiers were killed in a “violent face-off” along the Himalayan frontier on Monday, which resulted in “casualties on both sides,” according to AFP.
China's defense ministry confirmed late Tuesday that there had been casualties, without giving a number, while state media stayed relatively quiet on the subject.
Read more:
Two Indian soldiers, officer killed in clashes on Chinese border: Statement
India-China: At least 20 Indian soldiers killed, US hopes for ‘peaceful resolution’
Brawls reportedly erupt regularly between soldiers from the world's two most populous nations across their disputed 3,500-kilometre (2,200-mile) border -- but there weren’t any fatal confrontations since 1975, according to AFP.
The Chinese nationalist tabloid Global Times reported the number of deaths on the Indian side but said China had not released information about casualties.
Meanwhile, state broadcaster CCTV and the Communist Party-owned People's Daily republished the Chinese military's official statement on social media, without any additional reports.
CCTV's widely watched daily Xinwen Lianbo evening news broadcast madeno mention of the border confrontationon Tuesday.
The foreign ministry's official transcripts of its Tuesday press briefing redacted remarks from its spokesman about the clashes.
The Global Times said in an editorial that China did not disclose the death toll of the confrontation “to avoid comparing and preventing confrontational sentiments from escalating.”
“China does not want to turn border issues with India into a confrontation," the editorial said, blaming India for "arrogance and recklessness.”
But users on Weibo, China's Twitter-like social platform, were baying for blood.
“If we don't beat India to death, this kind of provocation will never end,” one user wrote.
“Read from foreign media reports that 5 People's Liberation Army soldiers died. I'm so angry that my blood is rushing to my head,” another said.
Meanwhile, social media users were wondering if this is the start of World War Three as others unaware of the situation questioned why the term was trending on Twitter.
Twitter user Udit Dalai asked, “World War 3 between India and China?”
Another Twitter user shared a gif captioned: “Me thinking 2020 can’t get any worse then checking Twitter to see China/India gearing up for World War 3 WW3 IndiaChinaFaceOff.”

One person took the time to explain why WorldWar3 was trending in the first place. User “Emma” said “in case y’all wondering why world war 3 [is] trending. China and India are going at it over a border dispute.”
- With AFP
Last Update: Wednesday 17 June 2020 - GMT 08:47

#WW #WORLDWAR#CHINA#INDIACHINAFACEOFF#INDIA
STAY UPDATED
FacebookTwitterYoutubeGoogle PlusRSS
India paper, unknown source it say. Rumours also can also be proofs? :rolleyes: