• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Indians Brings Cows Into HDB Flat - WTF!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did use the word " if " .

In that case if it actually happens then say so la wah lao since when will anyone bring in 10 huge dogs and since when does any chinese ceremony involve dogs? Why you like to defend these kelings bringing in the cows? Cows mind you!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me give u guys an example .. If a Chinese family wanted to use the viod deck for wake but at the same time a Malay couple wanted to held heir wedding there at the same place .. So who will get to use the void deck ?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me give u guys an example .. If a Chinese family wanted to use the viod deck for wake but at the same time a Malay couple wanted to held heir wedding there at the same place .. So who will get to use the void deck ?

It depends who books it first. I have read about a malay allowing chinese to use it for the funeral giving way to them cos there's a time limit for the body to decompose and they can get married another day. Anyway it doesn't mean anything cos i am sure chinese have given way to malays too.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In that case if it actually happens then say so la wah lao since when will anyone bring in 10 huge dogs and since when does any chinese ceremony involve dogs? Why you like to defend these kelings bringing in the cows? Cows mind you!

I never defence any ah neh .. Which part of my sentence tell u I'm with ah neh side ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It depends who books it first. I have read about a malay allowing chinese to use it for the funeral giving way to them cos there's a time limit for the body to decompose and they can get married another day. Anyway it doesn't mean anything cos i am sure chinese have given way to malays too.

If both die die don't want to give way ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never defence any ah neh .. Which part of my sentence tell u I'm with ah neh side ?

The part when lemans talked about multiracial sg and then you suddenly make up some exggerrated scenerio to match the ah nehs bringing in 2 cows by saying bringing in 10 dogs and huge dogs. You know how much space 10 huge dogs take up? Probably more than the cows. I mean why make up some imaginary scenerio and since when do any chinese customs involved any dogs?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The part when lemans talked about multiracial sg and then you suddenly make up some exggerrated scenerio to match the ah nehs bringing in 2 cows by saying bringing in 10 dogs and huge dogs. You know how much space 10 huge dogs take up? Probably more than the cows. I mean why make up some imaginary scenerio and since when do any chinese customs involved any dogs?

In the first place , did I say what ah neh do is right ? I even posted where's the Ava . I'm just giving u an example that if there's no religion practice then there's no such problem ..

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't care whether they are indians or which ever race or nationality.

Why is it that Singaporeans are not allowed to keep cats in HDB flat, only can keep one small dog, two dogs also cannot, even a DYING MAN cannot keep his beloved dogs, and YET a foreigner can bring cows into the HDB flat.

Can anyone tell me why Singaporeans have to abide by so many rules and regulations, even at their death beds, whilst foreigners get it so lax?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first place , did I say what ah neh do is right ? I even posted where's the Ava . I'm just giving u an example that if there's no religion practice then there's no such problem ..

Then you should just condemn the ah nehs for bringing in 2 fucking cows! Rather than make up some imaginary scenerio whereby some chinese brings in 10 dogs and not only 10 dogs but 10 huge dogs. So do you think it's fucked up for them to bring in 2 cows?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fight ? That's why I always said , sometimes religion causes many problems :wink:

Why regardless of religion i would still think ppl without religion would still hold a funeral for their deceased and a wedding for 2 ppl wanting to get married.

Actually i want to ask you how do ppl with no religion hold funerals or weddings? I mean they don't expect to just dump the dead into the ground or cremate without anything right? Or just get 2 ppl without any religion to just sign the form without going thru some ceremony.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then you should just condemn the ah nehs for bringing in 2 fucking cows! Rather than make up some imaginary scenerio whereby some chinese brings in 10 dogs and not only 10 dogs but 10 huge dogs. So do you think it's fucked up for them to bring in 2 cows?

Don't say 2 cows .. One cow already jilat .

I'm just showing u example that without religion there are no silly practice ..that is my point . Nothing got to do with ah neh or Chinese or Malay .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why regardless of religion i would still think ppl without religion would still hold a funeral for their deceased and a wedding for 2 ppl wanting to get married.

Actually i want to ask you how do ppl with no religion hold funerals or weddings? I mean they don't expect to just dump the dead into the ground or cremate without anything right? Or just get 2 ppl without any religion to just sign the form without going thru some ceremony.

When I die .. I don't want any funeral .. The money I rather give it to my love ones who are still alive .. My ashes will be in toilet bowl ..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey,,,the 2 cows,,,where can they get it'? its not something u can go to fair price or any pet shop and say 2 cows please,,,and where is the cow farm? and also the 2 cows go to the house,,is only temporary for religious rites? not to keep as pets right?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey,,,the 2 cows,,,where can they get it'? its not something u can go to fair price or any pet shop and say 2 cows please,,,and where is the cow farm? and also the 2 cows go to the house,,is only temporary for religious rites? not to keep as pets right?

Its a blessing that they never bring in elephant to HDB while believing in Ganesha :wink: