• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India Indians Brings Cows Into HDB Flat - WTF!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey,,,the 2 cows,,,where can they get it'? its not something u can go to fair price or any pet shop and say 2 cows please,,,and where is the cow farm? and also the 2 cows go to the house,,is only temporary for religious rites? not to keep as pets right?

They would if HDB allows it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If a Chinese bring 10 huge dogs for religious practice in a Muslim invested HDB .. So who must tolerate who ? Both have their own religious view ..

So I said , religion must be banned to stop the differences between humans .

Which chinese brought in 10 huge dogs for what religious purpose? First time i even hear chinese bringing in dogs for religious purposes.

Ah Ram la toad. For sacrificial purpose la.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hey,,,the 2 cows,,,where can they get it'? its not something u can go to fair price or any pet shop and say 2 cows please,,,and where is the cow farm? and also the 2 cows go to the house,,is only temporary for religious rites? not to keep as pets right?

Even if only temporary, I find it ridiculous that foreigners are given so much leeway without even a whimper from NEA or AVA whilst Singaporeans have to abide by so many rules and regulations. This is flagrant bias.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
more and more nonsense from these foreigners is good for S'pore..............only when S'poreans get fed-up by all these nonsense then they'll wake up a bit and maybe vote for Opposition...........

hope to see more of such nonsense.........best if these Ah Nehs start feeding the rats..........or what-farking-ever nonsense they can think of

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Even if only temporary, I find it ridiculous that foreigners are given so much leeway without even a whimper from NEA or AVA whilst Singaporeans have to abide by so many rules and regulations. This is flagrant bias.

"Embrace! Embrace! Embrace! No need to ask so much!"

KNNBCCB PAP!

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

double standard lah. our attitude is law abiding. we will find out can it be done in a legal manner. for them do first when they think its nothing wrong with their own logic. if kena caught, they will claim innocent by ignorance. of cos, our authority will let them off. if we did it and claim innocent by ignorance, the authority will take the opportunity to whack with the heaviest possible punishment and make sure we are shame in the 154th media to teach others not to do it. the treatment is poles apart.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckin Hell!!! :eek: :confused: :eek:

I can't believe what I'm seeing..:eek:

These Pundeks are No 1 when it comes to doin the impossible..:rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The family and their relatives must so detached that they have no idea how to behave in a society. AVA / NEA should take the animal owner to court so that this sort of nonsense does not occur again. This has nothing to do with religion. No god is going to abandon you if you do not this sort of thing. If they really need to do this, stay in India and do it.

I like to hear Shanmugam’s explanation. His previous explanation for allowing the PRC family to restrict the local Indian family cooking was a shocker.