• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

India - Another Gang Rape Victim Reported Dead

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
transfer bad luck to them

could be the nehs caught hold of above myth...

Fu(kster
03-05-2008, 02:45 AM
I try one indian before at the backlane behind lor 18 coffeeshop.

I remember I was dam sway that time coz driving license kana revoke, fail in business, betray by my best fren etc... Then one fren of mine suggest that I should go and find a indian girl, as dark as possible, bonk her and transfer my bad luck to her.

So one day when I was drinking at lor 18 coffeeshop, suddenly think of what my fren had told me, walk to the back lane, chose one of the darkest among the group of indian fl, paid 30, bonk her and go home.

One week after I bonk the indian fl, I strike 4d 1st prize :biggrin:

Bangster
03-05-2008, 03:24 AM

I guess her BLACK HOLE sucked all the negative 'qi' from your Shaolin Staff (少林棍).

WTF??? :confused: :eek: :confused:

I havin alot of negative energy inside my body.. Boh luck in 4D this past few years..

Might give this method a try one of this days.. LOL..LOL..LOL.. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin::p :biggrin: :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can tahan the smell or not?

Ha..Ha..Ha..

I give myself until June this year.. If still boh luck, then lan lan must head to Lor 24 and try an Ah Neh gal or maybe can go to Bencollen kopitiam and hook up with the few African gals hanging around there during the nite..:biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then what do you suggest for these Ah Nehs?

How about giving them an inflatable sex doll so that they'll not become pests to society?

Swift and sure justice will do the trick.
I heard on the news that only 1 in 4 rapists are convicted and rape trial typically takes 10 years in India.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is That A Common Logic ?

No need to hide. The rape stats in china has indeed gone down since Prc chicks spreads their legs willingly to almost anyone.

When a society shuts down its prostitution zone, rape cases will increase ?

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho eh lai pai eh kee. ROFL! :biggrin:

voodoo-spell-caster-call-prof-kaye-27733497349_1.jpg

gets-love-back-by-voodoo-spells-expert917568124367-mumbai_1.jpg

Bangster
03-05-2008, 03:24 AM

I guess her BLACK HOLE sucked all the negative 'qi' from your Shaolin Staff (少林棍).