• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Inconsiderate driver occupies 2 carpark lots in busy Aliwal street

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope drivers will be considerate when parking their car , this old jaguar is a bad example . He is only thinking of himself and not other drivers . I have mobility problem yet i have to park far away because of his inconsiderate parking .
27262303-B3B2-4C08-BCD9-291019D4C057.jpeg
5C9591F8-490A-4101-B90A-0DDC9DE7EB9A.jpeg
9828BA39-AB03-44EA-9F42-5E015C4B0C5A.jpeg
A3920641-CC7D-47B8-B897-904E1043851D.jpeg
3DE2FA2C-B992-4912-A7C6-F3FBE46FF510.jpeg
042071A0-03F0-4515-B5E3-BC3D6A2BDD44.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope drivers will be considerate when parking their car , this old jaguar is a bad example . He is only thinking of himself and not other drivers . I have mobility problem yet i have to park far away because of his inconsiderate parking .

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

if this happen in sg i not surprise the people there dont give a dam about other road user.
it is the culture there is is a norm

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Car in front took his space.
If he park within his lot, and another park behind, problem getting out.
Or the lots were meant for smaller cars.
I agree it is likely because mini park like it is a Ford Expedition Max.

Goes to show sinkie culture. You park like shit I also park like shit then further down the line someone gets shit all over themselves.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I agree it is likely because mini park like it is a Ford Expedition Max.

Goes to show sinkie culture. You park like shit I also park like shit then further down the line someone gets shit all over themselves.

That's why I keep advocating the use of PMDs. You can get easily get 20 PMDs into a single car park space.

Enough space for everyone... less stress, less road rage... everybody is happier.

depositphotos_196381820-stock-photo-electric-kick-scooter-in-sharing.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just image if each of these PMD riders used a car instead. The amount of space needed just for parking would be astronomical in comparison.

kuala-lumpur-malaysia-september-beam-e-scooters-parking-zone-rental-bukit-bintang-area-beam-e-...jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
14 Dec 2020 11:22 am
E-scooters to be prohibited from use on KL roads from January 1, 2021 – police to fine users RM300 if caught

Electric scooters have become an increasingly common sight on the roads in Kuala Lumpur, but come January 1, 2021, all that is set to change. Authorities are putting a stop to their use on city streets, and users are set to face a fine if they do not comply, Bernama reports.
Rentals of these micro-mobility devices began earlier this year, and response to these machines, which allow pedestrians to quickly move from one place to another, has been growing. Now, KL police says that their use within city roads will no longer be permissible from next year.
Aside from a RM300 fine for the first offence, and a RM1,000 fine or three months jail for the second offence, the cops say that legal action can also be taken under the Road Transport Act against individuals caught riding e-scooters on the road from January 1.

According to KL traffic enforcement and investigation department chief ACP Zulkefly Yahya, the police has received many complaints from the public over the use of e-scooters on the road. “E-scooters are not allowed to be used on the road, and it is a nuisance for other road users, besides being dangerous, as it could cause accidents,” he said.
“So far, the police have identified three areas in the city where the scooters are being actively used, namely around Dataran Merdeka, KLCC and Bukit Bintang,” he said, adding that at present, the police was only advising users to stop riding these devices.
Zulkefly said that e-scooters can only be ridden in gazetted areas such as playgrounds and permitted areas around shopping centres. He added that e-scooter riders will need to apply for a special permission licence from the director-general of the road transport department (JPJ) if they wished to use the vehicle on the road.