• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incompetent Mah Bo Tan Measures Doesn't Work

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
in every organization, there will always be a good guy that speaks about balance & ethics, there will also be a mother of all bastards that generates revenue. at the end, whichever method pleases the boss will be the pet.

petitioning to sack the mother of all bastards doesnt solve the problem, bcos the boss can still replace the vacant position with another bastard. the only way to rid the problem is to make sure the organization is dissolved for good.

in the olden days, when 1 regime unseats an opponent, they weed out the roots ensuring that the bloodline ceases to exist

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a leftist idiot without brains.

Now who is the one with no brains here.

I don't object capitalism, instead I am pro capital.

But I know where to draw the line when pure capitalism does not work for the people.

In this eg, its properties...specifically a home for staying in.

Sadly you're reduced to name-calling.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now who is the one with no brains here.

I don't object capitalism, instead I am pro capital.

But I know where to draw the line when pure capitalism does not work for the people.

In this eg, its properties...specifically a home for staying in.

Sadly you're reduced to name-calling.

But you are an idiot. And I call a spade a spade and an idiot an idiot.

Only an idiot will say:

I only said capitalism operates on unlimited resource. Is that difficult to differentiate?

Any 17 year old JC student will tell you that with unlimited resources, capitalism (and for that matter, communism) will be dead.

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your eye he is incompetent.

In the eye of the people he make money for them he is competent..

Do a caculation.. ERP , COE etc...If portion of money go to you.. do you still think he is incompetent..

Vote wisely.. for your children sake..

Z

Zombie

If they were serious, they would have only allowed citizens to own either HDB or private.
No such thing as investments in housing. In Singapore with current rules, prices just continues up.
Allow one property per family unit. Period.

This is what GMS proposed.
One HDB at cost per new family, no other property investment allowed and when you sell you will not gain from "market pricing".

I am still waiting to see how his dream comes true without catastrophic effect.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what GMS proposed.
One HDB at cost per new family, no other property investment allowed and when you sell you will not gain from "market pricing".

I am still waiting to see how his dream comes true without catastrophic effect.

Of course when implemented there will be chaos.

But 10 year down the road, everybody smiling.....

Remember the ERP and COE?

Get use to change. Its good for you.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your eye he is incompetent.

In the eye of the people he make money for them he is competent..

Do a caculation.. ERP , COE etc...If portion of money go to you.. do you still think he is incompetent..

Vote wisely.. for your children sake..

Exactly. 80% of the population have HDB flats. Higher prices, COV etc will make them happier, not upset.

Tampines GRCers would have bought their mansionette in 1988 for $150k and can now sell it for $450k. Enough profit for downpayment for condo.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you an idiot or what? Capitalism thrives on scarcity of resources. If resources were unlimited, there would be no need for exchange.

Which is the classless stage of communism that Cow Marks spoke about. No need for exchange. Everyone can get a Lamborghini and a condo at Marina Bay. Which is pure Marxist nonsense, of course.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a communist. :oIo:

I cannot help but to reply. I'm enjoying this too much.

Anyway, I'll give MBT an idea on how to bring down property prices without actually doing anything but letting market work itself.

He should come out with a policy declaration that states prices should escalate at x% a year. Failing which, the govt will impose gradual enforcement of one home per family unit. No timescale nor further notice will be given.

After all he will be kicked out next GE. So its a win-win for PAP.:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot help but to reply. I'm enjoying this too much.

Anyway, I'll give MBT an idea on how to bring down property prices without actually doing anything but letting market work itself.

He should come out with a policy declaration that states prices should escalate at x% a year. Failing which, the govt will impose gradual enforcement of one home per family unit. No timescale nor further notice will be given.

I got a better idea. Minister Mah should just announce that all restrictions are off. After all, the restrictions you talk about are just stupid and communistic. Who needs to listen to a communist like you anyway.

After all he will be kicked out next GE. So its a win-win for PAP.:biggrin:

The bet is not on whether Minister Mah will win or not. It's on whether MS Goh will lose his deposit or not. :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marboro's main aim is to swell regime's coffers through the housing scam. The regime does not benefit by giving peasants affordable housing.

You idiots are still missing the point. 80% of voters already own (read his lips already own) an HDB flat. That means that 80% of voters will potentially want to:

a. upgrade the flat to a bigger flat/condo/landed, in which case they will need some cash for the downpayment

b. downgrade the flat to generate some cash in which case they will still want the cash.

Do your sums. 80% of Singapore already own a flat. 18% live in Condo/Landed. Should MBT's policies please the 2% or the 80%? Use your brains and stop behaving like a fucking communist. Even China is no longer communist.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an immediate neighbour who comes home at night to sleep, rented the entire flat, even partition the hall into a room, to PRC's. Daytime live in the in-laws Bungalow house with the children, who is doing the checking? on rental etc., property taxes & other benefits?

You can be a whistle blower to do your part. If you know, you don't report, don't complain that the authorities are not doing anything. Because there are thousands and thousands of hdb flats and HDB will investigate when you whistle blow on your neighbour.

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN the eyes of the lighting brand, MBT is doing his work most efficiently by making PUBLIC house "affordable" to the extend that we spend our whole working jus to pay off the loans. Saying him incompetent is wrong as only his boss can judge him whether he is competent and surely he is competent in his boss eyes