• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Incident with a RSAF Brigade General

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will reply, "I'm so used to parking planes, so sorry".

actually the stomper also cheebye one lah, where got ppl ngei ngei squeeze inbetween 2 pumps, the fucking kiosk already so small and the road just beside can see on the vid

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dat Bee Gee is typical Lightning material
Very model of a modern Sinkie paper general
Knows about everything vegetable quadratic
Highly "educated" porlumpar very inconsiderate
Daft Sinkies who still vote on basis of academics
Or hierarchy in civil service should kill themselves

[video=youtube;e8G8EaepUJY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8G8EaepUJY[/video]

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, its that Esso near Turf City. Quite a small and narrow one. May have been quite difficult to move around that stupid BG's car.

Do not try your COCK and bull story with ME!

If there is a lane which allows a car to pump petrol , IT IS DEFINITELY WIDE ENOUGH TO ALLOW HIS FUCK CAR TO PASS THRU..

unless of course the petty, arrogant fucked up Sinkie driver with that fuck cam and even worse fucked up driving skill is driving a ..

super extended limousine with a wheel base longer than his prick for sure ! LoL

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vanda Road Esso.
Usually you meet gracious people there.
Bukit Timah is old money neighbourhood.
That kind of behaviour is unbecoming of an officer, much less senior officer.
Buat malu saja.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If a BG with a Star on his shoulder does not have graciousness behavior, do you expect others to have?

A typical scholar ... we waste so much tax payers money on these brats and they behave like this!

Comes war, friendly fire incidents where the SAF generals are casualties will be frequent. How many sinkees have respect for these paper generals?

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err.. nobody noticed that the audio was turned off in the video? It takes two hands to clap... plus the video was cued in right before the car squeezed in.

The story is one-sided.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whatever it was, the uniformed twit could've moved forward more to let him pass when he moved his car, and then reverse back to continue pumping. he's really a moron acting that way, esp when in uniform regardless of rank.
anyway, the other twat could've moved to the left or right to fuck-off....two fucking clowns jostling for space when petrol prices are good.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vanda Road Esso.
Usually you meet gracious people there.
Bukit Timah is old money neighbourhood.
That kind of behaviour is unbecoming of an officer, much less senior officer.
Buat malu saja.

Times hve changed, now Gahment top Officials dont serve the public they expect to be served. Look at all the Ministars and PM u tink they serve the public? self and Familee interest cum first.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
the stomper should have shouted loudly, "Sir FUCK YOU Sir, is that how the airforce teach you how to park a plane?

Got peekture of the car and the number..??

Got peekture of the Air-force Brigadier-General..?

This will add more drama if we can know how a arrogant character looks like....

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Cheh. At least he got back in his car and made space. If he really guai lan he would have ignored the bugger

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All these good for nothing Paper generals behaving like thugs!

That's why I want my son to study in RJC, along with all the other RJCians who are aiming for the same prize; get that President or SAF scholarship, promote up to BG after 10 years, and can be yah-yah-papaya to sinkie peasants.

Pinoy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I want my son to study in RJC, along with all the other RJCians who are aiming for the same prize; get that President or SAF scholarship, promote up to BG after 10 years, and can be yah-yah-papaya to sinkie peasants.

You should toughen your son by sending him to Manila to study. I am sure he will come back to Singapore a more hardworking and diligent person. Singapore education produces lazy citizens.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he encountered a 1-star thug.

image.jpg