• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In step

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frodolent dumbass has not proof, and he is lying all the way. He is shameless liar. There is nothing wrong with the painting which depicts a scence from the whore-ly bible.

The bible has never stops to breed genociders, rapists and shameless hypocrites like frodo. :wink:

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
How peace continues...

Isaiah 26

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you ..." (v.3, NKJV)
We ended yesterday by saying that our Lord enjoyed the best possible peace -- sleep -- in the worst possible place -- the stern of the boat. We see another demonstration of this deep serenity our Lord enjoyed when, as the ugly arms of the Cross stretched out to take Him, He said: "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you" (John 14:27, NKJV). Galilee in storm and Calvary in darkness both set it off. The issue we must now face is this -- although peace is something given rather than something achieved, its continuance is guaranteed only as we fulfill certain conditions. If, for example, we decide to go on an immoral spree, we will soon find that peace will elude us. Scripture says: "There is no peace ... for the wicked" (Isa. 57:21, NKJV). Why? Because peace is conditional on obedience to morality -- biblical morality.

Our text for today gives us another condition on which continuing peace depends: "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you." Note the words -- "stayed on you." This shows that in order to enjoy continuous peace, there must be a conscious centering on God. He must not be the place of occasional reference but of continuous reference. Furthermore, He must be the center of our trust: "because he trusts in you." W. B. Yeats tells in these gripping lines the results of a lack of trust in God:Things fall apart, the center cannot hold,Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world ...

Things really do fall apart when the center does not hold -- and no center will hold if the center is not fixed on God.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frodolent dumbass has not proof, and he is lying all the way. He is shameless liar. There is nothing wrong with the painting which depicts a scence from the whore-ly bible.

The bible has never stops to breed genociders, rapists and shameless hypocrites like frodo. :wink:

Like I said, if I prove you wrong then what? You act dumb pretend nothing happened and just bring up another painting?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi jiao way? :wink:
Frodo has not proof to show his claim is right, just his usual cheap shot...He is a LIAR...There is nothing wrong with the painting...Maybe Frodo is expecting more erotic details:biggrin::wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
simi jiao way? :wink:
Frodo has not proof to show his claim is right, just his usual cheap shot...He is a LIAR...There is nothing wrong with the painting...Maybe Frodo is expecting more erotic details:biggrin::wink:

How you know there is nothing wrong with the painting? You checked against what?

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Exodus 25:33 the seven branched golden lampstand was made to a precise blueprint that God gave Moses (Hebrews 8:5). Every detail of the Tabernacle is very important and prophetically points to Jesus. The lampstand or Menorah was the only light in the darkness of the Holy Place of the Tabernacle. This symbol was pointing to Christ as the only light of the world - "I am the light of the world" (John 8:12). While the Menorah is the symbol of Israel it is also the symbol of the church for in Revelation 1:20 Jesus tells us that the seven golden lampstands are the seven churches.

In Matt 5:14 Jesus commissioned his followers to continue in his role as the Menorah bringing the light of the kingdom of God to the world. He moved on from "I am the light of the world" to: "You are the light of the world". This was originally symbolised in Exodus 25:33 by the almond flowers with buds and blossoms. Why the Almond flowers? Because they were the first to bud and blossom in spring signifying new life being born again from the vine of Jesus: "I am the vine; you are the branches" (John 15:5).

In the tabernacle the priests were tasked to keep the cups of the branches of the Menorah filled with pure olive oil so that the flames would burn continuously. We can now see the beautiful symbology of the buds of spring representing Jesus followers being born again by the Holy Spirit to new life that is ignited as light in the darkness.

In the design of the Menorah Jesus is the stem and we are the branches (John 15). Israel is the original light of the world and the gentile followers are grafted into this vine (Romans 11:24)... and herein lies the hope of the world...

To do the works of God we have to be born again by the Holy Spirit, grafted into the vine and then keep on being continually filled with the Holy Spirit. But this is not enough. To be the light of Christ in the darkness of our commissioned part of the world we also have to be alight - on fire. This is what Jesus meant in Matt 5:14-16 - we are a light on a hill, not a light hidden under a bowl. Our light has to shine before men so that they may see our good deeds and give praise to our father in heaven. Decide today to shine brightly for Christ in your everyday world.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should I be ashamed just because you make baseless accusations?

I know you are shameless. Don't show me, show the smart forum reading where is your your base. Tell them what is wrong. I guess, you are unable simply because you are a baseless liar. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you are shameless. Don't show me, show the smart forum reading where is your your base. Tell them what is wrong. I guess, you are unable simply because you are a baseless liar. :wink:

But what if I can show? Then what? Must get a commitment from you first.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't show anything, you are just baseless and lying all the way. I don't need to do anything. :p:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't show anything, you are just baseless and lying all the way. I don't need to do anything. :p:wink:

Someone is acting very cowardly leh....dealing with people like you must have consequences for you, otherwise always so arrogant with all the anti-Christian bigoted rantings.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is unbelieval! Got nothing to prove still want to set unreasonable condition. I have corrected you many times like your errant understanding of biblical marriage. Did I set any condition? If everyone in this forum is behaving as absurd as you in the course of debate and discussion, everyday there will be thousand of condition in this forum. Christianity not only drive your to insanity but also to warped absurdity. :wink:

You simply got nothing to prove lah, just play this sort of dirty trick....

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is unbelieval! Got nothing to prove still want to set unreasonable condition. I have corrected you many times like your errant understanding of biblical marriage. Did I set any condition? If everyone in this forum is behaving as absurd as you in the course of debate and discussion, everyday there will be thousand of condition in this forum. Christianity not only drive your to insanity but also to warped absurdity. :wink:

You simply got nothing to prove lah, just play this sort of dirty trick....

Wait, you actually understand what is Biblical marriage? :eek:

RiverOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wholehearted belief

Mark 11:12-26

" 'Have faith in God,' Jesus answered" (v.22)
Today we look at another condition on which continuing peace depends -- complete and utter faith in God. A Christian who truly believes in God -- not pretends to believe, or half-believes -- will inevitably enjoy and experience God's perfect peace. But what does it mean to believe in God? What are the basic requirements?

A Christian believes -- and believes wholeheartedly -- that Jesus is God and that He is the Savior of the world (Rom. 10:9). He believes also that the universe is in the keeping of Infinite Wisdom and Infinite Love, and that God is directing the course of his individual life (Psa. 139:16). He believes, too, that nothing can happen in the universe except as God permits.

If it were possible to conceive of anything out of which God could not bring good, then God would not permit it (Rom. 8:28). In the deepest possible sense, the Christian therefore says:"Whate'er events betideThy will they all perform."

A Christian believes, further, that God holds the universe together. Man may be free but his freedom is limited. He cannot extinguish the stars, pluck the sun from the sky, blow the earth to smithereens with atomic explosions, quench love in a mother's heart, prevent the return of spring or defeat the purpose of God which was revealed at Calvary.

God would not allow any of the things I have listed, for they would be contrary to His design for the universe. The peace of a Christian is therefore set deep in the rock of reality. It is based on his complete and utter faith in God.