• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In Mudlaysia, 1 out of 5 chidren have been preyed on by paedophiles.. Truly Asia!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More underage-rape in Malaysia
inSing.com Editor
InSing.com

pc_300x225.jpg

Child rape cases in Malaysia have been steadily rising since 2006.

Child rape cases in Malaysia have been steadily rising since 2006.

73.9% of all rape cases in Malaysia have victims below 18 years old. 10% of victims are below 13 years old.

A criminologist and psychologist Geshina Ayu Mat Satt says that paedophilia is a serious problem in Malaysia. According to her, one out of five children in Malaysia has been preyed on by a paedophile.

A prominent case in Malaysia last year involved a 54-year-old taxi driver who raped six teens and turned them into sex slaves. He had filmed himself raping them and threatened to make the videos public if the victims did not comply.

The Malaysian police maintain that "there are no reports of syndicated sexual exploitation and trafficking of children"

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard that in msia many mothers give their daughters to other men to deflower for money, some as young as 8 only.:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng gives u back:oIo: lah lianbeng only said open flower bud never said anything else lah.:biggrin: why u anyhow think?:mad:

lianbeng heard that in msia many mothers give their daughters to other men to deflower for money, some as young as 8 only.:mad: not :biggrin:

lianbeng understand what i m putting across to you? :confused:? :oIo:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng heard that in msia many mothers give their daughters to other men to deflower for money, some as young as 8 only.:mad: not :biggrin:

lianbeng understand what i m putting across to you? :confused:? :oIo:

lianbeng fully understands ur point but u have misunderstood mine.:mad::oIo: