• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important: Please avoid administering Pfizer or Moderna on our kids, teens & NSFs

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last quarters' data from HSA - 17313 reported side-effects + 1032 reported serious side effects for mRNA jabs.
And i know people who have developed vascular and heart issues, stroke within a month after jabs who are not reported in the list.

https://www.hsa.gov.sg/docs/default...-no-12-on-covid-19-vaccines-(31-may-2022).pdf
It's ok. Can go to malls and restaurants, can travel and keep their freaking jobs. Err.. what is the point of having a job if you are sick and almost dead.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest Study from Thailand - 18% of the 301 teens (13-18) analyzed had an abnormal electrocardiogram, or EKG after receiving their second dose of Pfizer, 3.5% of males developed myopericarditis or subclinical myocarditis. Cardiovascular adverse events observed during the study included tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%), chest pain (4.32%) and hypertension (3.99%). Fifty-four adolescents had abnormal electrocardiograms after vaccination, three patients had minimal pericardial effusion with findings compatible with subacute myopericarditis and six patients experienced mitral valve prolapse.

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202208.0151/v1
EKG - abnormal electrocardiogram

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always encourage those jerks that I hate in workplace to "quickly go" for their booster jabs.
Two is enough for me. Booster is unnecessary. It screws up your system and make one vulnerable. I really admire those who go for 2 main plus 2 boosters.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two is enough for me. Booster is unnecessary. It screws up your system and make one vulnerable. I really admire those who go for 2 main plus 2 boosters.
I had to take boosters for my work, and opted for sinopharm. Otherwise, I got to quarantine in Singapore, when i return from overseas.

No no for children, SAF is weaker now after the jabs. Not just massive covid outbreak in the past few months, but also NSFs with other issues after third jabs, carried into Medical Centers in stretchers.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a conversation with someone who say he didn't vax. then i found out later that he means didn't vax as in he didn't take booster. He actually got 2 shots.
Jab expired liao means no shot. IQ 108.

PPPPPPlease.... unvaxxed means you didn't take even one shot means you take ZERO shots. It also means despite you cannot enter malls, restaurants, cannot travel and keep your job, you still will not get any shots as in ZERO shots/jab. It also means you don't have any mRna gene altering crap, blood clotting crap and immune suppressing crap in your body at all. This is called unvaxxed.

IQ 108, please be cleared on what unvaxxed means.
1661482646111.png

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had to take boosters for my work, and opted for sinopharm. Otherwise, I got to quarantine in Singapore, when i return from overseas.

No no for children, SAF is weaker now after the jabs. Not just massive covid outbreak in the past few months, but also NSFs with other issues after third jabs, carried into Medical Centers in stretchers.
PUSH%20BAC%20COV%20(3).jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday got a friend's mother in 70s suddenly tio heart attack and mati. No prior history of high BP, no high cholesterol, no nothing. Just kapoot in the toilet. a healthy person just die suddenly.
Not just heart and stroke issues. Many amputated in the past two years because of vascular issues (the vessels in your body constricted overnight). SAF also reporting many NSFs with issues during training.