• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important: Please avoid administering Pfizer or Moderna on our kids, teens & NSFs

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health experts from major universities showed that for every COVID hospitalization prevented in previously uninfected young adults, “18 to 98 actual serious adverse events” have been caused. https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=4206070
Sept 12, 2022
University of Washington, University of Oxford, University of Toronto, Harvard University – Harvard Medical School, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF), Johns Hopkins University – Department of Surgery

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly a motherfucker, still toying the idea at this point?
UK, Aust, Denmark has halted children vax.

No plans to include COVID-19 Vaccination in National Childhood Immunisation schedule at this point.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...munisation-schedule-at-this-point-ong-ye-kung
"The Ministry of Health will review this when appropriate," he added.

“With peace of mind, parents can bring their children both from six months up to 11 years old either for their primary series or for their booster,” he said. However, he urged the public not to delay their COVID-19 shots in order to wait for new vaccines. He added that the Government is reviewing vaccination requirements as well as vaccination differentiated measures as Singapore lives with COVID-19 as an endemic disease.

This means moving away from counting the number of doses and boosters, and instead ensuring that vaccination is "up to date", he said, adding that the review is expected to be completed in the next few months.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
int%20europez%20(2).jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been encouraging some customers, relatives and foreigners in Singapore to go for more Pfizer and Moderna shots asap.
you want them to die? that is harsh. i dun do that. i only tell them if they take the shot, they might die if they go for it. They make their own decision.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
you want them to die? that is harsh. i dun do that. i only tell them if they take the shot, they might die if they go for it. They make their own decision.
I also know kind people who suffered vascular and heart issues in Singapore after vaccination. The world is not fair. The evil lives longer. If i kill them, I will be hung.

Since they will give me the dirty look if I tell them about vaccination risk, might as be more supportive and this is not even manslaughter.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is not fair. The evil lives longer. If i kill them, I will be hung.

Since they will give me the dirty look if I tell them about vaccination risk, might as be more supportive and this is not even manslaughter.
Karma based on intention. Pls purified yourself and do self-care inner work. Nothing good will come out from bad intention. Dirty look by others is that they have past emotional and trauma issue of their own and it is non of ur business. It is their issue. you are better than that.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Karma based on intention. Pls purified yourself and do self-care inner work. Nothing good will come out from bad intention. Dirty look by others is that they have past emotional and trauma issue of their own and it is non of ur business. It is their issue. you are better than that.
You are a good man. Don't be like me.

I believe that someone needs to do sacrifice and ruins the jerks in our society, in order to protect the good ones.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also know kind people who suffered vascular and heart issues in Singapore after vaccination. The world is not fair.
It is their level of consciousness and their current moment in their point of evolution. They might not be evolved enough yet to reject the vaccine. That is why people like me who spread the truth trying to reach as many people as possible if they care enough to listen to it.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is their level of consciousness and their current moment in their point of evolution. They might not be evolved enough yet to reject the vaccine. That is why people like me who spread the truth trying to reach as many people as possible if they care enough to listen to it.
It is worrying that Singapore is going to give jabs to those below 5 and booster jabs to those below 12 next month. Singapore is ignoring the scientific papers and data. We have humiliated and shut-up local doctors and frontline medical staff who raise doubts. Everything is about policies and politically-correct.

Many doctors, dentists and nurses no longer take the second booster jabs.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is worrying that Singapore is going to give jabs to those below 5 and booster jabs to those below 12 next month.
It is only worrying if the parent still behave in the listen-to-govt manner. Those who are not critical in thinking will result to their own and love ones death. As i said before, the New Earth is not for people like this , it is for those who are empowered.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Caution is warranted about breastfeeding children younger than 6 months in the first 48 hours after maternal vaccination until more safety studies are conducted. In addition, the potential interference of COVID-19 vaccine mRNA with the immune response to multiple routine vaccines given to infants during the first 6 months of age needs to be considered.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2796427

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the high rate of occurrence of adverse effects that have been reported to date, as well as the potential for vaccine-driven disease enhancement, Th2-immunopathology, autoimmunity, and immune evasion, there is a need for a better understanding of the benefits and risks of mass vaccination, particularly in groups excluded from clinical trials. Despite calls for caution, the risks of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination have been minimized or ignored by health organizations and government authorities. As for any investigational biomedical program, data safety monitoring boards (DSMB) and event adjudication committees (EAC), should be enacting risk mitigation. If DSMBs and EACs do not do so, we will call for a pause in mass vaccination. If DSMBs and EACs do not exist, then vaccination should be halted immediately, in particular for demographic groups at highest risk of vaccine-associated death or serious adverse effects, during such time as it takes to assemble these boards and commence critical and independent assessments. https://www.authorea.com/users/4144...mmit=123b84611353b243b6d09320ac98cb07db022771