• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Important: Please avoid administering Pfizer or Moderna on our kids, teens & NSFs

worcer

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the govt has no base on such statement but on their intuition?

No research data to proof such statement but hamtam on the effects of the vaccine???

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...pproval-covid-19-shot-adolescents-2021-06-10/

Germany's vaccine advisory committee, known as STIKO, recommended on Thursday that only children and adolescents with pre-existing conditions should be given the coronavirus vaccine produced by Pfizer and partner BioNTech.

STIKO said in a statement that it recommends a vaccination only for those youngsters with an illness that raises their risk of a serious case of coronavirus. STIKO committee member Ruediger von Kriess, a paediatrics professor, said previously it might be preferable to endorse the vaccine for use in children only if they have risk factors given the lack of data on long-term effects.

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
KPI

Teachers contacting parents and students who have not responded to COVID-19 vaccination invite: MOE​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...tudents-moe-not-responded-to-invites-15011120
Good idea and kudos to the good people trying to get everyone protected in a pandemic. Over 33% of Sinkees are being vaccinated, choosing science over the backward-thinkers opposed to vaccination and trying to bring us back into the dark ages with their scare mongering and malicious rumours. We are on track to reaching 70-80% vaccinated and herd immunity is in view.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.reuters.com/world/europ...pproval-covid-19-shot-adolescents-2021-06-10/

Germany's vaccine advisory committee, known as STIKO, recommended on Thursday that only children and adolescents with pre-existing conditions should be given the coronavirus vaccine produced by Pfizer and partner BioNTech.

STIKO said in a statement that it recommends a vaccination only for those youngsters with an illness that raises their risk of a serious case of coronavirus. STIKO committee member Ruediger von Kriess, a paediatrics professor, said previously it might be preferable to endorse the vaccine for use in children only if they have risk factors given the lack of data on long-term effects.

Local press dare not report this.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than 280 teens & young men suffer heart inflammation after Pfizer or Moderna Covid jab – sparking CDC ’emergency’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15241588/cdc-emergency-meeting-boys-heart-inflammation-vaccine/

More than half of the cases reported to the US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) after people had received their second dose of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines were in people between the ages of 12 and 24, the CDC said. Those age groups accounted for less than nine percent of doses administered.

"We clearly have an imbalance there," Dr. Tom Shimabukuro, deputy director of the CDC's Immunization Safety Office, said on Thursday.

The overwhelming majority of the cases have occurred within a week of vaccination, Shimabukuro said.

There were 283 observed cases of heart inflammation after the second vaccine dose in those aged 16 to 24 in the VAERS data.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
wolfsheeptroublemaker.jpg

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local press dare not report this.
This is the perfect example of why I say stupid... or sorry... "misinformed" people should be educated and not spread "misinformed" rumours to cause panic.
Ok, listen to this. I will make it easy for small minds to understand: The report says STIKO says children with risk factors should be vaccinated because if they get corona virus, it could kill them, so that is why they need to be vaccinated to PREVENT them from getting covid or dying from it. It is NOT, I repeat NOT because they want to kill them or use them for nefarious reasons as suggested by some. Understand?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The irony is that the people who should be educating are the professionals. But the professionals are also the ones who get doxxed and attacked online by people for other things because they disagree.

In other words the internet is filled with people who have nothing to lose attacking people who have lots to lose. This results in the latter group leaving the internet sphere for fear of retribution.

You are then left with majority people who have nothing to lose (that means likely teens or bums) on the internet spouting what they believe is right which may be totally wrong in some cases and right in some cases. And they argue with each other using information and data they obtain from the internet which also might come from people with nothing to lose which means incorrect or fabricated.

You get the idea.

This is why there is the need for laws. Policing. Control. Gives some sense of order. There will always be people who disagree. But at least with the law and the courts there is punitive action if you dont comply with one side.

Internet? Bash here and there. End up nowhere or where each thinks is where they are.

Seriously if you have something to lose why stick your neck on the internet? Foolish if you ask me.
I am not bashing. I am merely pointing out the way reports like this are clearly misinterpreted by foolish people n disseminated to the public irresponsibly. Now u see what I mean? A report that clearly says that what STIKO is doing to prevent high-risk people from being infected by COVID19 and dying is spun by some to be interpreted that authorities are killing children or using them as guinea pigs. I dont mean to call them stupid, but what should we call them? Clever n responsible?

Laws n policies? Get real.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed. That is what is happening a lot. Interpretations.

It is one thing to go online to forums and FB twitter and so on and insinuate people are foolish etc

The reality for those of us who actually have to answer these questions as part of our job is that it is very difficult to tell anyone what they dont want to hear or dont agree with.

On the other hand for many health professionals there is also the political pressure and stance of those controlling the regulatory body.

It is a balancing act.

Tell a patient that they should vaccinate when they do not want to they may complain to the college about something else eg say you inappropriately propositioned them for revenge.

Tell a patient that the vaccine is not totally safe when they really want to hear that the vaccine is 100% safe and they can complain to the college that you are an anti vaxxer. The college will then come after you.

Sigh.

Best is to be someone can anyhow say things nothing to lose.

I am good with people debating. But have a bit of decorum lah. Sure throw in some fucks and KNN asshole etc. But when the post has more vulgarity that any substance or points then it looks more like small teenage kids fighting screaming and pulling each other hair at the playground.

All of us are intelligent adults lah (I hope)
Boy, you're depressing to talk to. Has anyone told you that? Never mind Corona, You'll probably bore people to death just talking to them...:frown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the other hand for many health professionals there is also the political pressure and stance of those controlling the regulatory body.

It is a balancing act.

If you get politics involved or succumb to the pressure of pharmaceutical companies (which have their own people in the regulatory bodies)... then it is no longer really about health or 'fighting the disease' is it? :wink:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you get politics involved or succumb to the pressure of pharmaceutical companies (which have their own people in the regulatory bodies)... then it is no longer really about health or 'fighting the disease' is it? :wink:
It's always been about science and health. Only in your head, it's about politics and other paranoid thoughts.

People are ready to choose life and move on. You are still stuck in the dark ages.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am depressed. Maybe thats why. You talk to depressed people it is depressing
Well I have news for you bro. Coming here won't move you out of depression but will cause you to go deeper into it. Go get help. I am serious. Your posts sound like you need therapy and medication.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Which is why I dont post much anymore.

There are reasons why I cannot get proper therapy and that has to do with my line of work.

But i have been trying. Sam did post a nice video by a Aussie Psychologist with some strategies to cope with depression. I watch that when I need help.
If this makes you feel better - You're a good man. I can feel from your posts. Take care bro...

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Instead of reporting the above mentioned, we report this.
KPI