• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Imagine: every soldier in send off Dave is potential death victim of PAP SAF...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
More Burmese nonsense from you...

Go smoke yr home grown Burmese brand opium..

The Chinese economy is all smoke and mirrors, the technology is all stolen, the Chinese leaders are all corrupt and Mao was the biggest mass murderer in the the history of the world. Tell me which statement is false? You can't because you know perfectly well that it's all true.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese economy is all smoke and mirrors, the technology is all stolen, the Chinese leaders are all corrupt and Mao was the biggest mass murderer in the the history of the world. Tell me which statement is false? You can't because you know perfectly well that it's all true.

well not all are true ,
mao was one of the biggest mass murderers in the history of the world.
the americunt economy is all smoke and mirrors too.
1] the americunt economy is strong, despite being a bankrupt cuntry ,because the dollar
is still being used as global currency. and most cunties foreign reserve are in dollar.
2] this dollar position did not happened naturally , but through designs and manipulations.
3] the americunt financial sector is real smoke and screen -
majority of the services/products are useless and have no economic and social values.
just shifting of money from one person to another, particularly from the ordinary people to the wealthy.
someone makes and others loss.
4] not all technologies are stolen by the chinks.
most were acquired legally when the chinks bought the angmo companies.
all countries 'steal' other's technology too.
end of ww2 , the americunt and russians grabbed the german scientists.
the rockets , atom bombs were developed by the german scientists.
U think the americunt very clever izzit ?
americunt transferred the car manufacturing technology to jipon after ww2.
so the jap 'stole' the technology too.
the chinks invented gun powder and paper
so the western barbarians 'stole' these technologies ?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Burmese is hostile host bend on branding Chinese like he brand his mother a pros...

well not all are true ,
1] the americunt economy is strong, despite being a bankrupt cuntry ,because the dollar
is still being used as global currency. and most cunties foreign reserve are in dollar.
2] this dollar position did not happened naturally , but through designs and manipulations.
majority of the services/products are useless and have no economic and social values.
just shifting of money from one person to another, particularly from the ordinary people to the wealthy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
well not all are true ,

You can sprout whatever hogwash you want but the fact remains that the Chinese produce absolutely nothing original of note either commercially or academically.

Name one significant chink invention or discovery in the last century. I found ONE. From a population of a billion that is truly pathetic and shows just how dumb the Chinese are.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have to admit that when it comes to exporting prostitutes the chinks are number one.

There are so many of them...billions & the flesh trade was one of Cathay previous achievements...it is rumoured that the Burmese Women, have very 'itchy' you know where?...I have not tried to 'scratch' yet!??.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can sprout whatever hogwash you want but the fact remains that the Chinese produce absolutely nothing original of note either commercially or academically.

Name one significant chink invention or discovery in the last century. I found ONE. From a population of a billion that is truly pathetic and shows just how dumb the Chinese are.

i too was just stating the fact.
which part of it is hogwash ?
u cannot good rebuttal and just said it is hogwash
in a flippant attempt to hide embarrassment

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i too was just stating the fact.
which part of it is hogwash ?
u cannot good rebuttal and just said it is hogwash
in a flippant attempt to hide embarrassment

Pretty much everything is hogwash.

1. The American economy is strong because it is full of wealth generating businesses.

2/3 You use the financial services as an example but I couldn't give a shit about financial services it's only one of many components of the American economy. When it comes to technology companies the Americans are head a shoulders above everyone else. Just google global 500.

4. Chinese may acquire some of their technology "legally" but they then try to make out that it is their own. For example their space program is from hand me downs from the soviet era. Their high speed trains are developed using technology from Germany. They make some modifications and claim it to be their invention. They are crooks, liars and cheats in all aspects of their lives.

And the father of the atomic bomb was not german. Oppenheimer was born and bred in New York.

And when it came to rocket technology the pioneer was Goddard, also born in the USA.

I could go into further detail in all aspects of your hogwash but I see no reason why I should spoonfeed you any further. Next time do some proper research before you open your trap.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blangah Burmese talk more nonsense than ever.

No One single man invented thing alone. Institutions invented things.

So much rubbish come from Burmese shitskin 3rd world country does nonsenses.

Pretty much everything is hogwash.

1. The American economy is strong because it is full of wealth generating businesses.

2/3 You use the financial services as an example but I couldn't give a shit about financial services it's only one of many components of the American economy. When it comes to technology companies the Americans are head a shoulders above everyone else. Just google global 500.

4. Chinese may acquire some of their technology "legally" but they then try to make out that it is their own. For example their space program is from hand me downs from the soviet era. Their high speed trains are developed using technology from Germany. They make some modifications and claim it to be their invention. They are crooks, liars and cheats in all aspects of their lives.

And the father of the atomic bomb was not german. Oppenheimer was born and bred in New York.

And when it came to rocket technology the pioneer was Goddard, also born in the USA.

I could go into further detail in all aspects of your hogwash but I see no reason why I should spoonfeed you any further. Next time do some proper research before you open your trap.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty much everything is hogwash.lt

and what are the wealth generating businesses ?
generate wealth for who ? the general public ?
u talking cock only.

yeah yeah , why don't u just google and see what is the % of finance and services of the GDP
here is one link for idiot to view -
https://www.statista.com/statistics/248006/real-value-added-to-the-us-gdp-by-industry/
americunt number one in sucking cock , like you.
the german a way far ahead.
even the russians make better fighter plans than the americunts.

so the japanese are also liars and cheats because they claimed their cars are better.
the koreans are also liars and cheats because they are better.
the malaysians is not liars and cheats , because they make lousy ?
all 3 countries , japan , korea , malaysia , are able to produce cars by
using existing models made by others ; and assist by others.
u thinks the japanese start from the drawing board ?
who is so stupid as to start from step 1.
Japanese and koreans are successful because they improve , modify the technology.
the malayu failed simply it is in their nature.

Enrico Fermi was born in Rome at the very beginning of the 20th century.
At the University of Rome, Fermi conducted experiments that progressed atomic science. After James Chadwick discovered the third part of atoms, neutrons, in 1932, scientists worked diligently to discover more about the interior of atoms.
Before Fermi began his experiments, other scientists had already used helium nuclei as projectiles to disrupt an atom's nucleus.
In 1934, Fermi came up with the idea to use neutrons, which have no charge, as projectiles. Fermi would shoot a neutron like an arrow into an atom's nucleus.

Fermi found that by slowing down the neutron, it often had a larger impact on the nucleus. He found that the speed at which the neutron was most impacted differed for every element.
For these two discoveries about atoms, Fermi was awarded the Nobel Prize for Physics in 1938.

Fermi accepted the Nobel Prize in Stockholm and then immediately emigrated to the United States. He arrived in the U.S. in 1939 and began working at Columbia University in New York City as a professor of physics.
Though Fermi had unknowingly split a nucleus during his earlier experiments, credit for splitting an atom (fission) was given to Otto Hahn and Fritz Strassmann in 1939.

Fermi, however, quickly realized that if you split an atom's nucleus, that atom's neutrons could be used as projectiles to split another atom's nuclei, causing a nuclear chain reaction. Each time a nucleus was split, an enormous amount of energy was released.
Fermi's discovery of the nuclear chain reaction and then his discovery of a way to control this reaction led to both the construction of atomic bombs and of nuclear power.

During World War II, Fermi worked diligently on the Manhattan Project to create an atomic bomb.
so you americunt hero Oppenheimer was also a liar and cheat ?

i too could go on into further detail in all aspects of your biased bullish and americunt cock sucking.
but i see no reason why i should continue to engage with such biased moron.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are pimp pros are Asians come from Burma Viet Malaysia and so on...

Honkies Cantonese are hone brand pros and Kong Siak rd in Chinatown is name after them...

I have to admit that when it comes to exporting prostitutes the chinks are number one.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Hey, you took what, 10 years, 20 years, to get over death of your cyclist friend hit by taxi? And that's just a friend!

I have still not got over it but shit happens and we have to live with it.