• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Imagine: every soldier in send off Dave is potential death victim of PAP SAF...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
... but the elite sons of PAP will not meet death this way...

Enough.... So something before yr son grandson will meet death like Dave...

I was hving 42C temp almost meet death too...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People die. Get over it.

It is those who died in vain.....read his mother word, she is just consoling herself. Had she given birth to him, in another place & another land, he would live to 99 or something unnatural kill him.

Tell his mother, TO GET OVER IT!...HE DIED FOR SINGAPORE!. THAT IS AN HONOUR sic!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in war zone not honor. Training can get kill by blatant bully real war soldiers kill officer first....

It is those who died in vain.....read his mother word, she is just consoling herself. Had she given birth to him, in another place & another land, he would live to 99 or something unnatural kill him.

Tell his mother, TO GET OVER IT!...HE DIED FOR SINGAPORE!. THAT IS AN HONOUR sic!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN it was dave mother ask people get over it and let it be a lesson KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese are idiot.

Truth prevent death from happening again. Truth is accountable to the organisation to meet risk management of death by default.

You twit Burmese idiot...

Truth never brings the dead back to life regardless of who the victim is. Just move on.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not in war zone not honor. Training can get kill by blatant bully real war soldiers kill officer first....

The PAP lackey says it is a PRIVILEGE for Singaporeans to serve N.S. & this must be an honour to serve. So, to die during training is a honour. Must be remembered every year at the tomb of the unknown soldier, where the eternal flame never burn out...where the people, who put him there, gets the eternal blame.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Truth never brings the dead back to life regardless of who the victim is. Just move on.
Truth never can bring back the dead to life but it can bring a closure to the matter of the heart.

Why do you think those families of victims of the missing MH370 are still grieving ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You don't believe in justice? Or punishment?

If someone is murdered it goes without saying that the criminal(s) who committed the crime should be brought to justice.

However there is growing trend of trying to pin guilt on every single death or disaster on someone or some organisation in the belief that it will someone ease the pain of those mourning a loss.

For example if a storm blows a tree over it is no longer considered to be an act of nature. The fault lies with the person who planted the tree, or the parks and recreation for not checking the tree or the weather forecasters for not giving sufficient warning about the possibility of strong wind gusts.

In this case one soldier died while the rest were fine. The march took place in the morning when it was not excessively hot. Ultimately it boils down to the fact that this individual simply did not have the endurance required to meet the minimum standards required.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yr race calling is inviting war not personal...

I'm just stating the facts about the Chinese. I don't go around calling you names.

You keep posting messages on a daily basis about how wonderful the Chinese are. All I'm doing is rebutting your ludicrous claims.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am stating the fact too. Non bias statement just like you.

As a host You get personal and hostile in yr approach invitng War zone...

I'm just stating the facts about the Chinese. I don't go around calling you names.

You keep posting messages on a daily basis about how wonderful the Chinese are. All I'm doing is rebutting your ludicrous claims.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The Chinese economy is all smoke and mirrors, the technology is all stolen, the Chinese leaders are all corrupt and Mao was the biggest mass murderer in the the history of the world. Tell me which statement is false? You can't because you know perfectly well that it's all true.

I am stating the fact too. Non bias statement just like you.

As a host You get personal and hostile in yr approach invitng War zone...