• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm now convince that TKL is worst than GMS!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/155657507840243
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bryan Ti

‎"I want to TEST the CHARACTER of the Singaporeans to see if they are willing to come forward and play a part, or expect other people to fight for them. So far, a few people have come forward and are quite generous according to their capacity. I need more to come forward and make this into their struggle as well." - TKL [1]

.... despite being a millionaire many times over from 30 years of CEO salary, TKL still wants to collect donations for his EP campaign.

To disguise his miserly ways, he instead calls his donation-collection a "test of the character of Singaporeans".

His struggle getting donations become Singaporeans' struggle.

If he can't get the money, Singaporeans fail.

Great!