• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm not shy of getting high pay - Lim Swee Say

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Music please..

Upturn and downturn

downturn and upturn

U stupid sinkies..

My salary always upturn.. your one maybe up maybe down.. but you still vote for me..

I carry LKY nicely.. Unions has become a paper tiger.. I deserve more..

downturn and upturn ... music fade

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
This owl-faced mutherfarker & the MIW gang where got shy ? They are all shameless b*st*rds. Always the first to claim credit and always evade responsibility by giving stupid excuses.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This owl-faced mutherfarker & the MIW gang where got shy ? They are all shameless b*st*rds. Always the first to claim credit and always evade responsibility by giving stupid excuses.

He cannot be Batman anymore. He is now Elephantman coz his skin is just as thick, if not thicker, than that of an elephant.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not Batman. He's Zoro. Anyway, what'd you expect from a multi-millionnaire minister who happily and shamelessly declares that he feels very rich looking at his CPF statement. I think that he'd be rolling on the floor laughing when he looks at his bank statement.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not Batman. He's Zoro. Anyway, what'd you expect from a multi-millionnaire minister who happily and shamelessly declares that he feels very rich looking at his CPF statement. I think that he'd be rolling on the floor laughing when he looks at his bank statement.

Never rule out Lim Swee Say going bonkers. Everytime he looks at his bank statements, he runs the risk of going gila coz he also cannot believe somebody crazy gave him the many zeros behind.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are some people with very thick skin, and despite the fact that he is not well-liked, he appears impervious. Nothing can convince him that many regard him a circus clown. He talks funny and he spews out nonsense, but which he thinks makes sense. His face alone is enough to make people laugh, what more the unfunny jokes like "deaf to frogs."

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure about the self praise part but I think only certain schemes in the civil service are paid well. The rest are below market rates.