• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm envious of my friends because they don't have a cheapskate BF like mine

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually, the kiam siap kias will have lots of money. this stinkee zha bor no foresight. Delay the gratification a little, she might strike gold.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"I know my boyfriend loves me but I sometimes can't help but think if his thrifty habits (read: stingy habits) is something I can live with for life. At the same time, this is a relationship I won't bear to give up. Perhaps in life, it is inevitable that you win some and lose some."

From this statement, we can conclude that she is enjoying the sex the bf can give. My recoomendation to her is she should work hard to earn the lavish life herself, same time have a wonderful sex with him. Sometimes we cannot have best of both world.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear NUS student:

If you desire "higher" standards from your bf, suggest you start the ball rolling yourself. Try treating him to a more classy joint on his birthday just to show your "standard". See if he reciprocates.

The above is only a suggestion if you wish to play this game, otherwise I'd say Sushi Teh (or any other airconditioned restaurant) is an appropriate choice, I don't see anything wrong with that.

Cheers!

PhilipsM

Alfrescian
Loyal
She probably young and I would ascribe upto to her immature. As she walks down the road of life, she might learn 禮輕情意重....maybe her BF dumped her by then.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She probably young and I would ascribe upto to her immature. As she walks down the road of life, she might learn 禮輕情意重....maybe her BF dumped her by then.

i feel that there is nothing wrong going to atas place. how atas is considered atas?