• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm Begging SDP-Don't Contest the BE

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote for CSJ. Parliament too quiet very boring. At least he can increase viewership of parliament sessions.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vote for CSJ. Parliament too quiet very boring. At least he can increase viewership of parliament sessions.
i think he has to convince the voters and singaporeans that he is serious to serve the country for the good of the people...not just come and wayang here and wayang there.....don't know where he is going...and many really don't like his political antics....but there are some fanatical and ardent supporters definitely. old uncle still skeptical.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are people who find WP too PAP-friendly. They are calling WP names like 'PAP Team B' or 'Blue PAP'..... they want genuine opposition parties like SDP or even RP to represent them...

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are people who find WP too PAP-friendly. They are calling WP names like 'PAP Team B' or 'Blue PAP'..... they want genuine opposition parties like SDP or even RP to represent them...

Who are these "people"? Members and supporters of the SDP and RP?

Let the votes fall as they may. Ultimately, where and how the votes fall will be a true determination of how people really think instead of what is said online.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think the WP 's strategy is quite right - engaging the tiger in a subtle way without being beaten or eaten up. But many people have already started thinking that WP is PAP Team B which is quite sad. But we really don't know what LTK is thinking or planning.He appears to be quite politically savvy.I think he is over-confident and the way he talks to the press can be rather confusing ...and sometimes rather untrustworthy. Sylvia is a better speaker and she comes across as a very reliable and honest opposition. I will not be surprised if there is a split in the WP and Sylvia leads the other half. Well, it's everybody's guess!

SDP is trying very hard to change its ugly image of the past. But the stigma remains...CSJ has to work very hard to convince the voters and the people of Singapore. Again how many of us really know what is the real agenda of CSJ ? We don't really know ...

razzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said, If the opposition is really committed in throwing the arrogant PAP out of
Punggol, they should be united first before trying do so. Let's not forget, by forging a
good coalition, they stand a good chance now. Let's not wait till 2016. The demolition of
PAP can begin on Jan 26. So all you opposition blokes, put your head together!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't fret. PAP will get more than 50% so it won't matter anyway. WP needs an alibi for losing.

And it goes to all other opposition partys.

We have a good chance here and now for the opposition to snatch the BE, with all the recent PAP scandals and skeletons coming out the closet.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Genuine"? I think you must be referring to those people whose only life is an ONLINE one.

A real life "genuine" Oppo will choose and target a particular area, consistently engages the voters there, talks and listens to them, solves their real problems. Tell me, other than just before a GE/BE, who exactly, when and how has SDP/RJ did any of these?

I tell you, if P. Tekong suddenly becomes a SMC one day, SDP/RP will happily parachute there to contest.

Case in point, "Kenneth Jeyaretnam added that he would re-locate to live in Punggol East if he is elected." This is the type of fly-by-night character that has no place in the Oppo cause

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't worry, Tonychat , our singaporean hero will lead the opposition to beat the PAP in PE!

he will rally all singaporeans, he considered low life sinkefied no class, to go to the rally and make their grievances felt...

and who knows, he might even stand for the PE!!!...TONYCHAT FUCKS PAP!!!....haha!!! Our new MP...and i will relocate from Bangkok to stay in PE!!!...now Tony...good luck and byeeeeeeeee until i get out of my moderation and jail.....byeeeeeeeee:smile:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't worry, Tonychat , our singaporean hero will lead the opposition to beat the PAP in PE!

he will rally all singaporeans, he considered low life sinkefied no class, to go to the rally and make their grievances felt...

and who knows, he might even stand for the PE!!!...TONYCHAT FUCKS PAP!!!....haha!!! Our new MP...and i will relocate from Bangkok to stay in PE!!!...now Tony...good luck and byeeeeeeeee until i get out of my moderation and jail.....byeeeeeeeee:smile:

i will definitely go to Mr Tonychat rally. must watch live.

must be the same thing in rally too like what we read in forum: Ball-less Coward Sinkies... Fuck PAP.... Sinkies like to get screwed by the PAP....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i will definitely go to Mr Tonychat rally. must watch live.

must be the same thing in rally too like what we read in forum: Ball-less Coward Sinkies... Fuck PAP.... Sinkies like to get screwed by the PAP....

yes, i will go with a loud speaker and support Tonychat!!! and i will broadcast his speech island wide....Ball - less coward sinkies....FUCK PAP....Tonychat!!! Tonychat!!!...Vote for Tonychat!!!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP will not compromise just because SDP put their foot in the doorway. yes, opposition votes will be diluted but hard core opposition voters dont win the election but it the swing votes and fence sitter votes that make or break the election. So what WP beling label as pap B team, no big deal, in fact may do WP many goods as the swing votes and fence sitter voters prefer a party that they comfortable with. singapore voters after being conditioned by pap after so many years will not want drastic change so WP had to protray itself to be the same as pap but the flag is hammer instead of lightning.

even PE fall back to pap after 26 jan, it at least will show which alternate party is prefer by the singaporeans.

as for those who accuse WP as being too quiet, had you ppl think the way to show got "jor kang" mean must beat drums and blow trumpet? WP do not answer to the other alternate parties, WP only need to answer to its voters.

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP will dilute the opposition votes, thats why PAP called for early BE. Hope SDP will lose the deposit.

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal

With WP as opposition, PAP will be in power for the next 100 years. WP is happy to wayang a little and sweep the streets of their estate for $16k per month per MP. National Issues, guess they will leave the to big brother pap.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
With WP as opposition, PAP will be in power for the next 100 years. WP is happy to wayang a little and sweep the streets of their estate for $16k per month per MP. National Issues, guess they will leave the to big brother pap.

Will WP kick out more White Scums along the way? If so then I want even more street sweepers like WP.