• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm back......

MOLANY0NG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A warm welcome from the resident SBF Orang Utan .... none other than me .... AH MENG!!! :biggrin:

Tell your animal friends duo at the FAQ section not to be like that juvenile retard who talks to himself silly everyday. I didn't know that YPAP breed morons. If i ever need ideas on how to piss him off, i can get it there because he vents his frustrations there with the revelation of things that i did to piss him off. See how stupid he is? :biggrin:

YPAP paid him to stir shit at both emigration folders but he wants to stop internet bookies in this forum which is impossible.
:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tell your animal friends duo at the FAQ section not to be like that juvenile retard who talks to himself silly everyday. I didn't know that YPAP breed morons. If i ever need ideas on how to piss him off, i can get it there because he vents his frustrations there with the revelation of things that i did to piss him off. See how stupid he is? :biggrin:

YPAP paid him to stir shit at both emigration folders but he wants to stop internet bookies in this forum which is impossible.
:biggrin:

1. Animal friends or foes?
2. Who is the juvenile retard?