• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"If your girlfriend expects you to pay for all the bills, it's time to dump her."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen many Thai girls in their "tight" uniforms & ... I wish I was younger & regret wasting so much time in NS:(

Yeah, I had a wonderful time with some Thai waitresses at a certain MK restaurant on the outskirts of Bangkok. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
johnny333, methinks what u need most at this point in your life is a woman who soothes you and piques your interest. :p

She might even help you forget your health concerns and distaste for pappies. :biggrin:

I've seen many Thai girls in their "tight" uniforms & ... I wish I was younger & regret wasting so much time in NS:(

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
johnny333, methinks what u need most at this point in your life is a woman who soothes you and piques your interest. :p

She might even help you forget your health concerns and distaste for pappies. :biggrin:

Can't do it while I am in Spore because of all the limitations & restrictions imposed by the PAP. It will also cost too much in Spore :(

Will likely do it in LOS because cost are so much cheaper there :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gimme a break... be a man and pay!
dun be a stingy bastard.

useless sinkie men!

Women have their own money and careers these days, they should be strong and independent and not rely on us stinking men. :wink:

That's gender equality, is it not? :cool:

jw5

Loyal
All the best in your future "endeavours"! :p

Can't do it while I am in Spore because of all the limitations & restrictions imposed by the PAP. It will also cost too much in Spore :(

Will likely do it in LOS because cost are so much cheaper there :smile:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
women steals jobs from men these days.

Blame angmoh education system and their stupid marketing ideas.

Women have their own money and careers these days, they should be strong and independent and not rely on us stinking men. :wink:

That's gender equality, is it not? :cool:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gimme a break... be a man and pay!
dun be a stingy bastard.

useless sinkie men!

Why does the onus fall on the man to pay:confused: In Spore women demand equality & yet they expect the men to drive them around, carry their handbags, pay for everything,... Is it any wonder that there are many couples having marital problems:confused:

I wouldn't mind paying if in exchange the girl recognises the gesture & lets me have more say. For example my Thai friend gets to say where his wife works. For him it is important because he believes that she shouldn't spend too much time at the office & thereby neglect the children, Although he has a maid, he does not see the maid as a replacement for a mother.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why does the onus fall on the man to pay:confused: In Spore women demand equality & yet they expect the men to drive them around, carry their handbags, pay for everything,... Is it any wonder that there are many couples having marital problems:confused:

I wouldn't mind paying if in exchange the girl recognises the gesture & lets me have more say. For example my Thai friend gets to say where his wife works. For him it is important because he believes that she shouldn't spend too much time at the office & thereby neglect the children, Although he has a maid, he does not see the maid as a replacement for a mother.

If you are with the right girl/guy, you wouldn't feel this way about who is paying.

If you need to debate about who should pay or whether to go dutch, it often means that you feel being taken advantaged of, or you are broke. If it is the former, you need to take a good hard look at the state of your relationship.