• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you want to CIM

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An ex-lover once looked up at me after CIM and asked if I had durian the previous night. Surprised, I asked her how she knew. Well, you guys know the answer.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you can find a girl willing to swallow....she's a keeper.
A girl would rather try anal for the first time before agreeing to swallow.

Back to topic....fruits is the way to go for tasty sperm

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just that my experience has been different - all my lovers have willingly, and for some lovingly, done CIM but none have let me into their anus, not that I tried beyond suggestion.

If you can find a girl willing to swallow....she's a keeper.
A girl would rather try anal for the first time before agreeing to swallow.

Back to topic....fruits is the way to go for tasty sperm

crossroads

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not saying you're wrong. It's just that my experience has been different - all my lovers have willingly, and for some lovingly, done CIM but none have let me into their anus, not that I tried beyond suggestion.
Same here I had 2 or 3 gfs that swallowed my cum but only 1 anal so far and allowed once only.