• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat If You Have a Heart Attack in a SQFlight, Ann Sim Will Resuscitate You Back to Life!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2909.JPG

IMG_2910.GIF

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me see. 1st responder, nurse, flight attendant, german course, french? piano lessons? violin? bought house in jb? bought condo in jurong? virgin boh? :eek: :confused:
This is what assholes like you and @AhMeng @glockman etc meant by teamwork. Ass team sons of whores think you all are very smart to link me to the Sim Ann - not this one here - but the one that you coward assholes hiding behind cpmputer called prostitute before GE2015. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s the difference between winner and loser. Losers are all dogs with old dog tricks and ccb mouth.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy ... You better ditch your Thai Airways and fly with Ann Sim. Your life might be saved by her one day thru mouth to mouth resuscitation... :biggrin:
This Anne SIM not bad...at least she will check u. better than own self check own self Sim Ann...

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 118

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh fuck off. This is a thread with a rare beauty! you fucking ugly old whore belongs in the backlane where you kneel down and suck cocks.

Fuck off is you ccb Malaysian sons of whores pretending to be sinkie and earning SGD while viciously slandering and harassing Singaporean woman. Pui cheap Malaysians!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off is you and your mother's cheebye. Today is Sunday. You 2 can kneel down and suck cock, buy 1 free 1.
Everyday is Sunday to me unlike you pathetic ccb Malaysian son of whore working in dead end job and idling at work.